Frank And Pluem

Frank: hey bro

Pluem: hey lil  bro

Frank: whats up?

Pluem: nothing just sitting on the conch watching a movie with  Chimon what bout you?

Frank: nothing.  

Pluem: oh did you skip school?

Frank: yes why do you ask?

Pluem: because uncle Gun and Off have been calling Chimon for the past 2 hours wondring where you were. please tell dont that your not with Drake right now because of you are dad is going too flip out again. 

Frank: please don't say anything  to anyone  that includes dad and papa.

Pluem: Oh I dont know if I can do that. You know  dad will find out evenually so I think you go home right now. 

Frank: as long as you dont say anything to them  I will be fine. do you wanna where I'am??

Pluem: yes I do but I cant you promise anything.

Frank: PLEASE  dont say anything to Chimon or anyone. I'am at Drake's house happy now we are just studing that is all that we are doing. 

Pluem:I understand  completely but what if papa ask where you are at what should I say?

Frank: Just lie to thrm they cant do anything to you since your in college now. so you wont get into trouble like I would.

Pluem: just dont anything stupid please because I can't help you. 

Frank: thank you bro. you know we should have a double with Chimon and Drakke at you house sometime I don't think dad and papa  wouldn't mind if  I go over there.

Pluem: seriously bro your going to use my condo just so that you could see Drake without Dads knowing? I mean yes that could work. 

Frank: thank you bro. but I gotta go bye.

Pluem: alright bye