Bible And Boss

Bible: just letting you know me and your dad are going to get grocery for the house and buy a few more things like plates, cups, spoons,follks we got invited to a coming party at P'Tay house so you can meet the other children.

Boss: Yea I know Meen just told me do I really have to go??

Bible: yes you do remember that you are still grounded for skipping school.

Boss: fine Meen just told that dad went to enroll us at the school that the kids are in is that right??

Bible: yes I'm with him now tho I wante to go with him since I don't let him drive whatsoever and he hates it. 

Boss: Meen said the same thing to me like 5 mins ego.

Bible: speaking of Meen where is??

Boss: he is sleeping he also said that dad told him to reset little longer.

Bible: just let him know to get ready to go this party. Oh I almost forgot you can bring Noel with you.

Boss: ok cool Mos your other is coming to right with Banky??

Bible: yes I was talking to him before I texted you. 

Boss: ok cool. I'll just lay in my bed until later. 

Bible: this school looks awesome tho. 

Boss: ok daddy.

Bible: I hope you don't get into trouble here rememeber we need a new start please behave at school.

Boss: I can't promise you anything but I will try.

Bible: ok good.