Fiat And SingtoKrist

Krist: Fiat where are you at??

Fiat:Sorry I forgot to tell you that wasnt going to be home today I have basketball practice I thought papi told you.

Singto: Oh sorry Kit I forgot too tell you this morning but yea he is not going to be home this whole week dont worry we will see him this weekend P'Off texted me saying something a dinner party for Gulf who will be coming home this weekend Fiat you can bring Ouajun to the dinner party just let me know if he going to there so that I let P'Off know.

Krist: oh ok I tought you and Ouajun broke up?

Fiat:we did but we got back together he finally told his dad bout us so that is why we broke up in the first place. dinner party at P'Off's house?

Singto: yes it will be at their house. just come between 4:00pm or 5:30pm you have to be there you because your uncles wanna see everyone since everyone is always busy this would a great opportunity for them to see you Top will be their too.

Fiat: I will be there with Ouajun.  Mama be on your best behavior please and papa when Top gets there don't start arguing with him or with Mike I really want Gulf to be here with out any problems.  I just want a peaceful weekend I get your proactive but we are old enough to make our own decisions just know Top will tell you something that you might not like or do like.

Singto: son I understand I won't fight with your brother or with Mike what does Top want to tell us??

Krist:I promise I will be on my best behavior just for you Fiat. Tian I think I know what it is but  I'm not sure what it is so lets just positive.

Fiat: ok then I will let Ouajun know to get packed up since the are spending time at uncles OffGun's house right?

Singto:yes will be staying at P'Off and P'Gun house. 

Krist:see you soon son love you both.

 Fiat: Love you both see you soon.