Movie Night Part 2

Note: Here is part 2 I didn't want part 1 to be long I have decided to do a part 2 I hope you like it.

All of the families were on the couch ready for movie night to start.

Tuan: Kit honey are you ready to the movie in??

Kit: yes I'm coming babe.

Fait: papi hurry up I don't wanna be here longer than what I have too.

Tuan: Fiat watch it boy.

Kit finally came into the living room giving everyone the popcorn and setting the drinks and snacks on the table in front of them. Fiat then asked his daddy how many movies are they going to be watching?? Kit answered as many as we want no one has work or school to tomorrow oh dad thank you for answering said Fiat. Kit looked at Frank who didn't want the popcorn instead he gave it to Drake. Frank said "I'm sorry Uncle Kit I don't want any" that was surprising to everyone expect for the people who knows his situation Uncle looked confused since he knows Frank likes popcorn all the parents (expect for Singto and Pluem) didn't know anything not even his other 3 three. Weren't surprised at all he didn't even want to sode just water now everyone was getting very concerned now they are seeing what the kids were saying bout Frank and they couldn't believe it al all New and Tay were in shock as will. Kit put the movie in not even 5 minutes since the movie Frank ran upstairs to the bathroom and literally vomited.

Frank came back from the bathroom and everyone looked at him worried. Even his parents were concerned he knew that he had to hurry up and tell them the big news. Frank sat back down next to Fiat holding Drakes hands from behind so that Tay wouldn't see it they even got a blanket since Frank got cold. After the first movie was over everyone got up from the couch stretched themselves before beginning a new movie again. But everyone face was still confused as hell as to why Frank was vomiting in the first place.

Tay:(walked over to Frank) hey son how are you doing??

Frank: I'm good dad what bout you??

Tay: I'm good also but can you ask you a question.

Frank: yes sure what is it??

Tay: are you feeling alright??

Frank: yes dad I'm fine really there is nothing to worry about.

Tay: your daddy and I were confused as to why you are pucking.

Frank: about that you find out later on tonight but I'm going to that I'm really sorry and don't be disappointed with me.

Tay: ummmmm ok.

Frank: dad just go to daddy please. Just don't say to him. Let's just go inside.

Tay: but son. Alright let's go in.

Frank went in first Tay behind him trying to stop but he saw New Tay stopped in his tracks. Drake noticed that Frank looked very scared as soon as Frank sat down next to Drake. Drake asked "when are you going to them"??? Frank replied " After the fourth movie pray for us".

Movie 2 was done and things were getting worse by the second every time a new movie started Frank was running to the bathroom. Pluem told him he ate something bad last night and he has been throwing up since then. Movie 2 ended and now movie number 4 was put in this time Frank didn't throw up at all which is a good thing he thought to himself. the 2 movies has been about girls who were pregnant at young age and that parents weren't happy so they kicked their daughters out of the house and weren't since again. Frank looked at Drake and whispered " i hope that my parents wouldn't do that" Drake looked at Tay and then back at Frank shaking his as an aggrement.

With movie number 4 ending Frank has yo have the courage to get up and tell everyone with Drake right beside him. Mew said " do you want me to go first??? Frank replied by shaking his head saying no I have tell them sooner or later I picked sooner because this news of off my shoulders. Frank held Drake's then he said "Before I start all I want to say is dad and daddy don't get angry or mad I know what I did was wrong and I have to live with the consequences of my actions you both taught me that if you make a mistake it will ruin your life and your right about that this going to ruin my life so here goes nothing the big news is dad and daddy you guys are going to be grandparents cause I'm going to having a baby" with that everyone who knew weren't shocked at all but they pretended like they were New looked at Drake mouthed " you better run now " Frank grabbed Drake by the hand telling him to stop Tay faces was still shocked he couldn't believe what he just heard coming out of Frank's mouth so he decided  to go over where Tay was sitting Tay then said " I throughly we taught you better than this" Frank knew his mistake and bagged his dad not too hurt Drake. While everyone was saying Congratulations Tay couldn't process what just happened his son is going to be a father this might their relationship New was also confused and shocked at the same time just like everyone else. And now that they're done watching 4 movies back to back it was time to to get some sleep because the next day is going to fun also but everyone he their minds still wrapped up onto what Frank just said.

Everyone went upstairs to their guest bedrooms each couple have their own room Fiat had his so he just there with his new boyfriend Napat which the families seem to like. But before Pluem, Nanon, Billkin, and Pond could go up with their boyfriends they needed to go and have a family decisions about the news from Frank.So they all went outside to the gazebo where no one can hear them speak.

Frank: dad and papa I'm so sorry. I know I made a mistake.

Tay: you do??

Frank: dad please I didn't mean for this to happen you know but it did so I'm going to love with it.

Tay: look son you should've known better than this.

Pluem: speaking of kids me and Chim are going to adopt two children.

New: will good son you know I'm happy for you and Chim. As for you Frank how could let this happen???

Frank: papa me and Drake only one time tho.

Pond: Frank thanks a lot now o can't make any mistakes at all.

Frank: Pond it's ok to make mistakes but not Big mistake like I did.

Pond: thanks I'm going to go to my room now since Phuwin is waiting for me.

Billkin: listen Frank I'm happy for you. You knew how they would react so why did you to tell them now and on front everyone???

Frank: because the rumors were driving me insane they is why I didn't wanna be around anyone also I haven't been sleeping good lately I knew if I didn't tell them sooner they would probably find out themselves.

Tay: you have told us as soon as you found out.

Frank: I know but I was still shocked when o found out.

Nanon: welp congratulations big bro I'm going to be an uncle super. And Pond don't dp anything I wouldn't do.

Pond: NANON SERIOUSLY! Bye I gotta

Billkin: me too my boyfriend is also waiting for me.

Pluem: we will all go let them to talk to Frank and drake alone.

Frank: bye see you guys tomorrow if I make it alive.

****

Want more mini stories about the parents and their kids lives?? Just let me know. I don't about guys but I have better ideas of what to write at night than the daytime I'm I the only one gets these thoughts in my head?? Just let me because I'm just curious to know. Thank you for reading.