First Day Of School ( Memory Lane)

Author: I forgot that some of you guys already started school so in that case this is for everyone how ever been nervous starting a new school or going to a new school and can RELATE some of this P.O.Vs yes  this is just going to be P.O.VS for everyone including the  parents all are included so I hope you like it and enjoy this going to be long.

Newwie: Summer is over that means school is starting back up again I just wanna know what was your favorite memory??

Zee's P.O.V.

I remember my first day of school  like it was just yesterday. I was Freshman year in High School I was so ready to start the new year with a clean mindset I didn't think that I would meet the love of my life that year I thought I would meet him or her in my college years. My favorite memory would have to be the day I met Saint was the second day of school and Saint was new to the school that year and let me tell you that was so special for me cause I met someone who I fall in love with but me and Saint's relationship wasn't always like this.  According to some people that my relationship with Saint  it was more like Tay's  and Newwie's  relationship which to be fair its was true for the most part cause I started to get  jealous of Saint being around guys and girls that I felt hurt that he would do something like that to me. The jealousy was bad that I went everywhere he want would do things fro him show up at his house or at any event he had at that time I didn't know why I was doing that even my friends and my girlfriend at the time were questioning my actions towards Saint. Honestly I wish that would've told Saint the truth in the first place than maybe things would be better than what they were.

Guniie P.O.V.

Welp is was the first day of Sophomore Year and it went horrible first I couldn't find my uniform shirt any where is took me like 10 min to find it. When I got there I was already late for my first  class I thought to myself " why is everything going so horrible for me today like come on now " I thought to myself. That day was the day that me and Papii met.  lets just say it wasn't very pleasant so here is what happened I was walking from cafeteria since I didn't eat breakfast cause I was late remember that so I walking I was looking at mt schedule to see which class I have to go too I kept looking at it I think I looked at like for 4 times cause by 4th time I bumped into someone that I didn't even know that funny thing is that Papii and Tay were together but I don't neither of them remember that I remember papii wasn't to happy cause I spilled orange juice on him.  I started liking him after like 4 months when I told him how I felt about him it at first it was awkard  That is my favorite memory of me and papii but there are a lot of them but you know I can't keep going .

Newiie: I remember that day though because if I remember correctly I was there with or did you forget that tiny detail??

Guniie: nope I didn't forget about you being there I just didn't wanna mention it lol.

Newiiie: I understand that was also the same day me and Tay met each other.

Guniie: more like that is the bickering started.

Newwiie: shut up gunnie but any who wants to go next??

Perth P.O.V.

Listen just like P' Gun's story but a little different so here what to me my Junior of High School. It was  a stormy Wednesday day morning and let me teel you somethings weren't going to right way for me first my car wouldn't start at all than the traffic was horrible I thought I was late for class turns out that the teacher hadn't shown up yet either which great for me but anyway I  was happy that the teacher didn't show up yet. But that wear of when I saw someone being so mean to this nerd from another class at first I thought he was a Sophomore but yet again I was wrong I didn't understand why those other kids were being so mean to this other kid like man this most be going for  years now and I did know that kid from somewhere but I couldn't remember from where until I looked closer that's when I saw Saint yes I know on the first day of my Junior there were Senior beating up a Junior for some reason I yelled out "TEACHER IS COMING RUN"  that's when the Senior guys looked back at me and started running for their lives. Me and him started to hang out right after that day me and him were the bestest friends so fast most people thought that were friends for a long time. Anyway days went by like breeze things were starting to change between me and him like it wasn't like friendship anymore it was more like every relationship out there let me explain very time I talk to too someone Saint would give the dirtiest look ever that was the first time he looked at me like that kept looking at me  very upset with me, someone or something like that. It there were rumors going school that he liked me but I ignored it at first to you the truth I was kind a starting to like him back we both weren't ready to tell the other bout our feelings because you know back than if a man showed any feelings for any other man it was called weird and wrong but clearly that didn't stop us parents for going after what we want.

Pluem: why are we doing this for??

Nanon: Idk I think want us children to know how it was back than.

Nat: oh great now what have to hear it all over again I feel like I'm watching a rerun of my one of my least favorite shows.

Win: right this just parents right cause us children doesn't want them to hear about our first day in college right??

Pond: welp great maybe they do now.

Bill: can this get any worse??

Max: I hope not but just be glad that they're sharing their time doing the nasty.

Earth: MAX for love of god this are their parents I don't think wanna that information.

Mix: welp maybe some of us do just kidding Max bro really why would you say that like they're not in this chat.

Nat: I would die if I ever see my parents doing the nasty.

Pond: you're not the only one Nat I feel you.

Boun: right same here 

Mos: omg really guys but Earth does have point though so just be about that.

Bank: imagine if they find out about us.

Neoul: why would say that Bank??

Mos: babe not here man I don't wanna get yelled at.

Bank: I'm just saying.

Nanon:  Pluem haven't you seen dad and daddy doing it once or something like that??

Pluem: lets not say that here.

JJ: Listen to this makes wanna cry for lots of reasons.

AJ: what do you mean by that??

Drake: I think what JJ is trying to say is that back than things weren't as accepting are they're now I have heard stories from my parents about how some people who came out as gay were treated badly by others yes there were some who were accepting but others weren't.

Bright: true have come along way from that but they are still people shaming others for being LGBT so that hasn't changed.

Win: right I mean do get it I have seen movies, shows etc.

Nat: same here.

Boss: oh honey this stories are nice in my opinion because is gives a background story on how our parents met each other and how they didn't care what any one thinks about them.

Win: love is stronger than anything in this world.

Nat: I feel like if it weren't for them none of us would be here right now.

Fiat: true I feel blessed to have very good parents who loves no matter what.

Aun: I miss my parents every day but ever since I've met Fiat a gained parents who really care about me and my problems.

Frank: I wasn't going to nothing but I guess I have too now. Some stories are very hard to read look at what Drake and Bright said about us LGBT+ Community we've fought hard to get to where are now. 

PART 2???  coming soon depending on how many votes I get on this one than I will make a part more parts. I know might be missing lots of parents and children I just didn't wanna make this longer. I hope you liked it 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😁😁😁😁😁😁