The Meeting

( At Saint's and Zee's Coffee Place Again) 

Everyone starting to arrive at the coffee place the other children  weren't there yet " I just got a call from Fiat he said that they're almost here so we  should just wait inside for them "Singto said to all the parents all the parents went inside Zee's office still worried that their other children hasn't shown up yet. Remember love when Nat and Max gets here don't scold them until we get home please he just doing this cause he is a teenager we should be able to trust him just a reminder he just like you when you were his age so don't forget that" Saint said to his his husband  Newwwiie same goes for you P'Te please behave when Drake is here with Frank understood?? Tay and Zee just nodded at their husbands. "Papii you also most be on your best  behavior please  when get here Gulf with Mew  so Papii behave or you will be sleeping on the couch for the rest of this week understood"??  Papii shakes his head to agree with his husband " I will behave" Papii replies back. "This is going to be one hell of a meeting knowing whats going to happen after Frank finally tells them his secret"  Singto whispered into New's ear making sure no one else can hear him New just nodded turns to Singto and whispered into his ear " I know I just wished he would've said it sooner or whenever he did it but I do why he didn't that he knows how Te would react and to be honest with you Te doesn't like the idea of abortion knowing that Frank knew he couldn't say anything".

(15 minutes later)

So finally all the children has arrive at this meeting with their parents but before they can all go in Frank tried making a run for it but was caught by Pond who is eager to know about this secret Frank has been keeping from them " where do you think you're going sir daddy made vey clear that you have be here or whether you like it or not" Pond said to Frank who was trying to get away from here. " Leave him alone guys he has been through alot and you're not helping so let me talk to too him you all can go inside since I know your parents have been waiting for a long time" said Mew they all nodded and went inside while inside when all the children walked in New looked round trying to figure out want was missing. "Where is Mew and Frank"?? Krist asked notice how New's face was getting " uhmmm while Mew is trying keep Frank from running away so he told us to come inside and also we are so sorry that is took us this long to get here traffic was crazy" Fait answered to his papa  just than Mew and Finally showed up everyone eyes were on Mew and Frank mostly on Frank than Mew but still. Mew took a seat near Gulf and Frank took s seat next Drake as soon as Frank sat down Drake grabbed his hand to make sure Frank undrestands he is not alone in this. Drake whispired in Frank's ear "don't worry you'll be fine Frank just looked at him an said  " how can you say that do you have any idea how hard this has been for us both especially for me" Frank didn't realize that he was yelling in front of everyone  all eyes were on them Frank wanted to leave but Mew and Fiat stopped him Mew go in front of the door  so that he wouldn't leave  "I think its time for that secret to be revealed  doyou think its now or never because sooner or later they're going to find out"   Fiat says turning Frank around everyone else who knows about this knows what's going on but others not so much " do you think I want to this is hard for me seeing my dad's face all I wanna do is runaway and never come back" Frank said to Fiat.

The meeting is now going on  Zee gets up from his seat starts talking "children listen us parents has written some rules that MOST !be FOLLOWED ! as intructed by us parents and no you can'y tell us to change the rules if you like them we don't care so does any parent wanna go first"??  said Zee Saint said " I want go first babe?

ZeeSaint Family Rules ( Koala)

1.Clean up after yourselves

2.Make sure you do you're homework

3. If you're going to be late call or text.

4. Curfew will be at 9:00 PM

5.Tell the truth no matter what.

6.Be responsible with your things.

7. Sleepovers are allowed ( for school time only)

8. Don't yell or scream. 

I'm done with telling about our rules. (Nat and Max are at the rules nodding their heads) 

(Second Family Rules Papii gets up from his seat )

Babii Family Rules

1. Be nice to each other.

2.No Fighting with each other.

3: call or text if your not coming home.

4. Bad bahavior will grounded no matter what.

5.Be understanding.

6.Watch out for each other.

7. No mean jokes.

8. No bad grades.

Krist and Newwie looked at each other wondering if Fait and Frank left the meeting early jiust like thet always did papii also looked wondering where Gulf go. " Peng have you seen Fiat,Frank and Gulf any where"?? papii asked Tay who was confused but than looked around the room Tay stops the meeting and starts yelling "WHERE IS FRANK AT??  everyone else looked very scared but no one has Frank and Fiat or Gulf  " I don' t think they left  Mew was still is here listening Saint also started to realize that Nat wasn't there either so that Zee doesn't start freaking out he doesn't say anything Max is still at the meeting also so " he went to the restroom and to get water bottles since I'm thirsty " said Max  Zee did the whole thumbs up sign to Max. Frank and Nat walked in at the same time with Gulf behind him " finally" Singto says  all three of them went back to thier seats Drake hugged Frank I guess he didn't care if Tay saw or not but Nanon and every person that knows his secret were getting very worried about him even so Nat wanted to say something but couldn't they tried but nothing came out  of their mouths not even a single word. "Papa and daddy please can you got before Uncle Singto and Krist please I can't stand the tension in this room and also Frank doesn't look like he wants to be here" Nanon says to his parents  both Tay and Newwiie looked at Frank " alright son we will go next but Frank you should tell you secret to everyone  I know its hard but you gotta do it even if you don't want to we are all worried about you" New says

(Vihokratana Family Rules)

1. Be Nice

2. Make Better Choices.

3.Make Good Grades.

5. No Fighting.

6.Be Responsible 

7. Call or Text If You're Going To Stay Out Late

8.If You're Going To Stay Away From Home MAKE Sure Call,Text or Leave A Note.

" Frank I think its time"  said Fiat Frank just at looked at everyone and says " Uncle Singto please go and after each parents goes than I will say what's been going on with me and a secret I have been keeping from some of you for the rest of you that knows get ready for a shit show or the hell I'm going to suffer since you were the ones who wanted to know you might all get into trouble or not so get prepared now" Frank said. Singtotried to stand up but Krist stopped him " I will do this I only have 7  rules.

1.NO Fighting.

2.NO Skipping School.

3.NO Bad Grades.

4. NO Lying To Us.

5. NO Talking back.

6. Just Like Other Parents Call or Do Whatever YOU Need To Do TO Contact US 

7.IF You Can't Follow The Rules You'll Be Grounded.

Next Chapter. Will The Truth Come Out??? I will do More Rules for the Families on the Next Chapter. I didn't want to make this is one long.