Peraya Children

Top: hey little brother.

Fiat: hey whats up??

Top: oh nothing just sitting with the twins Mike is at work.

Fiat: oh I see so why did you messege me for ??

Top: Mama and papa called me earlier to see if I knew about you and Oujuan gotten married behind their backs.

Fiat: yes I finally told them like 4 days ego it wasn't as bad I thought it would be but mama and papa were so mad at me all they kept doing was glaring at me the whole time.

Top: bro at least you told them the truth.

Fiat: welp I wasn't the only who had secrets 

Top: really?? 

Fiat: really Nat dropped out of shool, JJ did the same thing but moved in with someone he dating. Win isn't going to college but he has a plan.

Top: well damn so did Frank finally told his parents the truth???

Fiat: yes after all the other 3 went. He finally went and let me tell you it was shocking to say the least eeryone who didn't know were shocked Uncle Tay and New were a little mad uncle was more angry tham Newiie which was expected.

Top: shit was this all done through the group chats??

Fiat: yes so I think the one who went first was Win, than it was Nat ,me, JJ and last was Frank. Uncle Tay was calm since Newiie told him to stay while Frank was speaking. Just like Uncle Zee when Nat told them his secret which by the way it was that Nat dropped out of high school uncle was pissed belive me when I tell it was a very bad meeting I guess we have this group video chat happening so that is why  very secret was told all the parents were shocked as hell bro. I also told mama anf papa the truth about me and Oujuan getting married without telling them and Gulf had a secret child no one knew about.

Top: holy shit Fiat how did thy react??

Fiat: welp mama didn't say a word but papa looked so angry that he asked other children if they knew about this.The only people that knew were JJ,Nat,Frank. Chimon,Perth,and I think Ohm knew about it so did Win etc.

Top: oh man someone just add me into the chat and I'm looking through it OMG!! that was insane I can't belive that Gulf had a secret child that no one knew bout.

Fiat: I think everyone was so  shocked. funny thing is that Neoul and Boss are  in a relatioship. 

Top: I just read that. How does Gulf about that??

Fiat: he doesn't know about that yet I don't Noeul told them.

Top: I see I think understand where Neoul is coming though.

Fiat:me too I think us children understand. When can I visit with Aun??

Top: let me talk to too Mike and I will let you know cause I don't know is wants vistors right now but I can ask him later.

Fiat: yes let me know.