Fiat And Singto

Singto: hello son!

Fiat:hello dad

Singto:Can you explain this picture???

Fiat: dad I broke up with Ouajun like  8 months ego

Fiat: dad I broke up with Ouajun like  8 months ego. So this is my new boyfriend. Just don't tell Ma please you know he is.

Singto: she's still going to find by some else who isn't me. Also you can't keep this a secret from him if he finds out and we didn't tell him he will be mad at the both us and quill probably have me sleep  on couch and he will ground you. Listen like at what is happening to Frank Tay found out about  that he is dating someone he doesn't like.

Fiat: I know dad but please don't tell him anything I know gs became close with Ouajun but me and Ouajun just wanted different things. Frank got grounded because he got caught by Tay when Drake was over at uncle's Tay house they are both making out on the bed when Tay walked in the room.

Singto:yea Iknw that son but your mom will know something is up so when you can  call him just tell him. I don't wanna sleep in the couch again.

Fiat: dad I promise I will tell him when I'm ready to tell him I won't be the reason you sleep on couch. But I'm not coming today tho I'm going to stay Aun's condo.

Singto: ohh alright just be careful love you I will let your ma know that your not going to be home for the month.. question did you move in with him???

Fiat: ummmm......

Singto: Fiat answer the question.

Fiat: fine yes me and him are living together. Why did you ask??

Singto: because your never home and your mom  is asking about you and asking slits if question that I don't answers too. He is  going to crazy when I tell him.

Fiat: Dad please don't him anything I will go over  soon and explain everything to the both of you but gotta go dad love you 😍 bye.

Singto: you better come soon and I love you too bye.