New Children Alert (Boss And Banky)

Fiat: hey peeps can you all do me a favor??

Mix: yes we can what the favor??

Fiat: we have two new kid today their names are Boss and Meen.

Drake: oh I hear about them today at school everyone is talking bout them right now.

Phuwin: good more new comers love it. 

Pond: this is going to be fun for us all.

(Fiat adds Boss and Banky to the group)

Boss: hey Fiat whats up??

Fiat: since you and your brother are new here we wanted to welcome you both and that if you want you can meet us at my house that's where us children have our own meetings its every Saturday since we all school and everything.

Banky: I heard something about at Parents only meeting where the parents gets to talk about us is that like that??

Mix: yes is the same way they are not allowed to ask questions about the meeting but they can ask how the mettings went. 

Earth: these meetings are very helpful and useful. also they aren't allowed to be here just like we aren't allowed to be over there.

Bill:welcome Boss, Meen and Mos just like Mix and Earth said this is a save place for you to say, feel and even complain about our parents.

Nanon: I'm glad we have new kids we should exchange numbers just in case of an emergency or we need one of us to cove up for you.

PP: just curious do any of you have boyfriends?

Banky: yes we do. I will show you a picture of mine this is him his name is Mos

 I will show you a picture of mine this is him his name is Mos

Boss: this is my boyfriend Noel 

Fiat:  whenever you both join us just one of know please.

Banky: ok great just wondering our parents just told us to make sure we your  parents kids.

Pluem: welcome I will gladly tell you. I'm one the oldest of TayNew I have 4 younger brother thier names are Frank who is the second eldest, Nanon the three eldest, Pond is one the youngest and the the last one Billkin the youngest out all of us.

Frank: yes I'm the problem child just letting you know.

Nanon: not really but ok.

Banky: aweeee this is going to be great getting to know new people.

Boss: yes dad went to enroll us at the school.

Nanon: I laready know.  Oh just like Boss lol.

Boss: hey what is that supposed to mean??

Banky: nothing maybe you and will the bestest of friends just saying.

Boss: Frank I guess you and I are like can't wait to meet you all.

Fiat: I'm the second child of Singto and Krist.

Top: Im Fiat's older brother and the son of Singto and Krist.

Pond: just like my older brother said Im one of the youngest of Taynew.

Mix: I'm also OffGun's son.

Win: same here my parents are OFFGun.

AJ: I have a twin brother named JJ we are the sons of  OFFGUN.