Frank's Moods Swings

Tay: guys this sucks.

New: what is wrong now??

Tay: your son is being unreasonable.

Gun: which nephew are you talking about?? 

Tay: its Frank Gunnie.

Off: what is going on now??

Singto: Tell us what happend??

 Kit: I really wanna what is happning?

New: Te just explain it to us what happened?

Tay: Fine. I was late to pick him from school to take him to the doctors appointment and when I got there he was mad and yelled at me like he was my parent or one of his friends. So he was also eating something in the car and you know how feel about people eating in my car he got an attitude with me I yelled back at him and he started to cry the whole there. 

New: Te remember he is very moody and will have food cravings cause he has a baby in his belly  so we all need to be nice and not lose OUR TEMPER.

Kit: yes that is true we all need to be nice to him until his give birth.

Singto:  yes he is also a teenager so he will eat at a random time.

New: yes  I agree with everyone . He does that to me all time and I'm guessing everyone has dealt with his attitude right??

Tay: yea I know we have to be nice and calm. So I will try my best to stay calm and nice towards him but we also need to worry about Drake cause Frank has been so mean towards him.

New: I was the same way with all four kids remember Te?

Off: I heard from Win and AJ that he sleeps in class and sometimes he doesn't eat food he only eats junk food so I guess everyone had tried to make him but is doesn't work half the time.

Singto: Yeah I know Fiat told the same thing.

Kit:  Oh wow!!

Tay: Yeah Pond and Bill having seeing the same thing. Billkin keep complaining about it just like Nanon I told them that we need to stay calm.

Off: did you hear about this camping trip that Top invited them too??

Tay: yes I did but me and New are talking about it still.

Gun: yes same here me and papii are still consider it.

Kit: Fiat is going to the camping trip with his brother.

Gun: oh ok than.  just that papii doesn't want Win for some reason.

Off: AJ told me that Gulf and Mew will be there and I don't need him to move out just like Gulf did.

Kit: oh I see but have you considered  that Win isn't like his older.

Zee: Hi guys. Nat is going to be there too alongside his boyfriend Max  so I don't see any harm in him not going without super vision.

Saint: yeah they need to have some fun too. He also wants to meet new people  and have more friends that's what he told me so we thought about and said yes he can go. 

New: I mean Saint is right though they need this between classes, exams ,tests and many other things. 

Off: Yea I get it and you both have a point. Gun and I will talk about it some more.

Singto: we also need to trust them more  remember we were teenagers once too so we know how they feel.

Gun: that is true. our a children need this trip so badly. 

Off: yes I agree.