Billkin Gets In Trouble

Tay:hey son

Billkin: hi daddy

Tay: the reason why I messaged you is because the school called me is there anything you wanna tell me???

New: Tay calm down. Let's here here out. Go ahead son tell us.

Billkin: what did the school say???

Tay: will the school told me that you haven't been at school since Monday. Care to explain??

Billkin: dad please I have been skipping school with some friends from the theater class.

Tay: but since Monday???

Billkin: will Monday I didn't go to school cause I was sick that is why.

New: you know your dad feels about his children skipping school.

Tay: you know we pay a lot for you to go to that school.

Billkin: I know dad you do. I'm sorry I'm going to be grounded??

Tay: I mean you should be but since you didn't go to school on Monday you won't be grounded but do it again than you will be so behave from now on. And Have you seen your brother  Pond???

Billkin: I see him from time to time why do you ask??

New: your dad and I have been trying to contact him but he doesn't answer at all.

Billkin: oh I will have call you when see him. We usually see each other at lunchtime since he seats with me and his boyfriend Phuwin.

New: alright thank you.

Tay: be good son. Just let him know that will be great.

Billkin: bye ✌️

Tay: bye!