Vihokratana Children

(Texting Group Chat)

Pond: hello gang is it just me or Frank has been acting different??

Bill: hello and no your not the only one that thinks that. 

Pluem: you guys know why right??

Nanon: I do but this two do not know.

Pond: P'Pluem care to explain??

Pluem: Nanon how about you explain this one cause if I do it Frank would be mad. 

Nanon:  Ok I will explain just promise you wont say anything to daddy Tay. papa New  knows about this so Frank got an abortion so he no longer have  a kid.

Pond: oh wow so this is why he has been acting ver differently towards us??

Bill: that explains alot tho but like what did he say to daddy??

Nanon: idk you ask him yourself.

Pluem: I doubt he will answer tho you can try adding him but I don't think he will reply back.

Pond: I try ( Pond added Frank to the conversation)

Frank:............................................WHAT NOW

Bill: I have a question.

Frank: go ahead.

Billkin: Nanon told us about the abortion thing I was just wondering what did you told daddy about it.

Frank: I didn't say anything to him about the abortion but if your asking me I told him that I lost the baby to do too much stress.

Pluem: oh wow daddy bought that??

Frank:Yea he did cause it does happen to some people.

Nanon: but thats not the truth is it now??

Frank: will no but I'm scared to tell him thr truth and Drake and I aren't in great terms right now 

Nanon; what happend now??

Pluem; let me guess he was talking to some girl or a boy at school??

Frank: kinda thats not it he thinks that I don't love him anymore I keep telling him that I do 

Pluem: oh wow I have been many times what bout you guys??

Billkin: I have also been there too and let me tell you when PP Kit gets that way I bought him his favorite things and I also write him a song or write a letter.

Nanon: will I just show him how much he means to me by dancing or sining his favorite part of any song.

Pluem; I tell Chimon that I love him by making his favorite things and go to the store get some snacks that he loves.

Frank: you guys Drake isn't like that ever since I got the abortion he has been feeling this way  he told me many times. 

Pluem: I think he just having a hard time letting go.

Nanon: I think what we should all do is have another vacation without the parents again.

Pond: yessssssssssssssssssss I need it Phuwin also needs it two so lets ask out partners.

Billikin: I'm in lets go we had lalots of fun last time do you gthink our parents would let us?? 

Frank: Did you forget I couldn'[t go the last time cause  I was grounded.

Nanon: oh yes how can I forget that and  Billkin dadd and papa will be ok with it.

Pluem: I need to ask Mew or Toptap to rent a van that fits everone.

Nanon; Why can't you do it??

Pluem: cause I don't have enough and me and Chimon are saving up for a bigger place.

Nanon: oh I understand that.