Frank Is Grounded

Hello!! Everyone this story is the reason why Frank is got in trouble in the first place. I don't know if I'm going to do this to all the GMMTV Couples but if you want me to let know.  

It was after school Frank walked over to where Drake was sitting waiting for him that's when Frank took Drake by the hand went to the car.  Drake had no idea what Frank was thinking but he didn't do anything about it. Frank told Drake that he is taking him to his house since no one is going to be home anyway. Drake looked at Frank still confused 😐 as to why he is taking him to the house.

(15 minutes later)

They arrive at the house Frank parked the car in the driveway then they both got out of the car. Frank opened the door to the house they both went inside. Frank knew his brothers wouldn't be home and his parents were going to be working late again today. So he thought it was a good way for him to see Drake without his papa Tay bothering them or his brothers. So Frank grabbed Drakes hands again took him upstairs to his room it wasn't Drake's first time in that room but still this was different Frank opened his room door sit his school stuff on a table he had in his room.

Drake went to seat on the bed Frank noticed followed him Frank was kinda surprised at Drake since Drake never seat on his bed before but he didn't care at all. Frank looked at Drake and kissed him Drake kissed Frank back and they are now having a make out session Frank getting very excited then he took off Drake's shirt kept kissing him all over.

(10 minutes later)
The house door was being opened. Drake stopped kissing Frank and said I think I heard something from downstairs Frank didn't care he knew that no one was home he went back to kissing Drake. Frank told Drake that no one is home and he must've heard it coming from outside. Frank didn't listen to Drake instead he went back to kissing Drake. Tay tapped Frank on the shoulder Frank jumped saw his dad standing there with a mad look on face. Dad please don't this he wanted me to stop but I didn't  dad please let him go. I love him dad .

Tay turned to face Drake and said   " If I see you with my son again you be died" Frank kept on pleading to his dad. I didn't know that you were coming early today. Good thing I did Frank I thought I raised you better then that Tay said to Frank. Frank said you can't do this to me I love him you can't him keep away from me.

Author here: If you like this let me know