Parents And Children And Boyfriends

Build: New group chat. I just wanted where we all can talk.

Boss: about??

Bible: lots of things.

Mos: that doesn't help us you know we need to know what kind of talks are going to be having in this group chat??

Newwiie:Us finding it very hard to have a conversation with our own child that we decided since you all are on the phones all time instead of calling you children we've came to an agreement that we will make different chats fit different things.

Nanon: so is this just like group chat we can share our opoinons,thoughts, feelings and other things?? We would be in trouble if we say what we think of you??

Gunnie: uhmm yes basically yes and no depending on what's going on or if we like what was said at that moment

AJ: what if lets say the school calls you will be mad at us??first before finding out what really happend or will you not let us explain oursleves??

JJ: yes good point so??

Papii: welp idk sons I think we will need to think about it.

Singto: I think that is fair too.

Nanon: alright than.

Ohm: what about the boyfriends,fancees, husbands??

Zee: uhmm Ohm we will let you know about it and if our children are grounded or not.

Saint: but like I feel like we should let them explain first before punishing them.

Win: AJ and JJ if I have to tell you again I swear I will hurt you both.

JJ: AJ told me to do it.

AJ: I didn't say to that.

Aun:Actually you did remember??

AJ:Win I'm sorry I didn't he would do it tho.

JJ: SEROUISLY!!!!

Pluem: Nanon where are you at I thought you were at home.

Nanon: why would I be home for??

Pluem: Billkin I think someone forgot what today is.

Billkin: clearly he did.

Pond: are you for reals Nanon you forgot??

Nanon: Frank wanna help me here please.

Billkin: I don't think he is on cause he hasn't replied back at all.

Pond: I just now realized that I think he most be asleep or something

Pluem: OMG you are impossible no one else know what today is??

Chimon: I do love.

Boss: P' Pluem thats today like as in tonight??

Pluem:yes the costume party is tonight.

Nanon: ohh that's today which is this one the party with parents are allowed or not??

Pluem:yes Nanon its the one where the parents are allowed to come.

Pond: cool this is going to be one hell of a party.

Tay: I feel like there is more children that should be in group chat right??