Tay And His children

Tay: ok so can someone please tell me you all didn't know.

Pluem: I swear I didn't know still today.

Nanon: I didn't know honestly.

Billkin:  I really didn't know either.

Pond: no one knew until now.

New: baby we swear we didn't now about this at all.

Tay: Frank and Drake why did you do this??

Drake: I was against it at first but than after a while I gave in. Just like Fiat said you know how Frank once his mind is made up there is nothing any one can do about it.

Frank: daddy please don't be mad at him we did this so that maybe you can accept him so I thought if we get married you would be nicer to him.

Tay: SO YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BOTH NOW MARRIED THAT I WOULD BE NICER TO HIM AND WANT HIM AROUND HIM MORE!!??

New: TE!! love chill Frank thought this was the right thing to do right??

Frank: I'm just tired of seeing Drake feeling left out and being and not being in the pictures, other things that I don't like that and Nanon, Billkin, Pluem and Pond can have their boyfriends without being watched but when me and Drake wants to hang out you said no unless Pluem or some one comes with us.

Tay: not after what you both did remember.

Frank: that was before this whole thing happend.

Tay: that's not true at all.

New: will actually thats is true you interact with our sons boyfriends but when is comes down to Frank and Drake you push them both way or you just don't care about them I guess Frank did this to spite you not for you to be mad at him for something that could've been avoided.

Drake: Frank didn't want to dissapoint you or anything like that all he wanted was for you to accept us and our relationship.

Tay: SO YOU PULLED A GULF PAPII TOLD US ABOUT GULF AND MEW DID,GOT MARRIED,AND THAN MOVED IN WITH HIM.

Pluem: wow we never knew this.

Nanon: right how come neither of you said anything??

Frank: because it wouldn't changes anything.

Pond: I feel bad now.

Billkin: I feel worse.

New: Drake why didn't you tell us or uncles??

Drake: idk I was just scared that I would be scolded or in big trouble.

Tay: Ohhh Drake I didn't know that you felt this way about how I been treating you all this time. Frank son I'm so sorry for how I have been you towards both its not fair at all. I never knew that Drake would be jealous of my relationship with others sons- in-laws.

Pond:  wow I think daddy might change his mind about this marriage thing or whatever you call it. But the fact that Frank had the balls to get married behind dad and daddy back is mind blowing to me.

Drake: yes I know I still can't believe it either to be honest. Frank  love isn't there another secret you share with us???

Frank: not the time or place. 

Tay: alright listen I didn't like this at all the fact you went behind my back to get married with someone that I don't like but you choice this route so I hope your happy with this. from this day forward I will try my best to be a nicer person towards Drake and  I will behave like a normal person.

Frank: I know what I did was wrong but I had to do what I had to do in order for you to understand how much love I have for Drake and how much love Drake has for me and nothing else will ever come between us not out parents.

New: oh wow honey I never knew this at all so all of this is because you both love each other??

Frank: yes we did and show too daddy that my love for him is real.

Drake: right same but from my side I wanted to show uncle Tay that his son and I will never break up at all and that I can be a good person towards Frank and that I can take care him properly.

I 'm so sorry if this was short I will try to make them longer next time.