Parents, Sons, And Sons- In-Law Part 3

Guys listen I totally forgot that I left you all hanging on the last part I'm truly sorry but here it is. Get ready for the shock of your lives.

Frank: UMMMM........................

Nanon: please just come out and say it for love of god.

Ohm: seriously Frank just tell us who wrote the permission slip??

New: If your scared I understand but we need to know now.

Frank: alright fine here goes nothin .Daddy don't get mad promise?

Tay: I promise I won't be mad.

Frank: will the one who signed the permission slip was uncle White and Captain.

Newiie: oh wow.

Guniie: I know right.

Singto: I wonder how Tay feels right now.

Krist: not good cause he isn't responding.

Bible: Can any of you fill us ine on what's going bon with Frank and Drake drama??I mean likw why does P' Tay hates Drake??

Zee: I have been wanting to ask that but I didn't think I needed to know.

Saint: same I have been curious too for he longest time.

Krist: don't worry you new people will know the whole story on later day.

Build: good at least he told you the reason why he did it. to be fair I hink Frank didn't have any options left right?? so he thought maybe him getting married to Drake was a good idea.

Tay: ok than next person I guess.

Singto:  are you going to reaveal the truth??

Frank: depending on who goes first. Because I know  that JJ,Fiat, Win, Nat has some secrets they wanted to share as well.

Win: fine I will go first I guess welp.......................

Nanon: good Win is going first.

Win: alright here it goes nothing................... I'm not going to college after I graduate.

Gulf: 5,4,3,2,1. 

Papii: YOUR NOT GOING TO COLLEGE???

Gunnie: papii come down maybe has a plan right??

Win: uhmmmmmm I do have a plan.

Gunnie: do you mind telling us what your plan is??

Win: papa my plan is to find a job and move in with Bright.

Gulf: thats a good plan. but you going to college at some point righ??

Win: maybe I think in like 3 or 4 years I will go.

Singto: wow Win you really think getting is going to work??

Win: uncle Singto its not like that. I'm getting a a part time until I decide what I should.

Newiie; good for you Win I mean at least you're getting a job.  Gunnie and Papii I know this maybe shocking but I think he wants pay to for college on his own. you should be proud of that.

Papii: we are happy that he wants to do things on his own but the only problem I'm having is that fact that he didn't tell us and that he is going to move in with Bright.