Frank And New

New: hi son

Frank:hi daddy

New: we need to talk your dad and I are so mad at you right now.

Frank: why??

New: your brothers are saying that you have an obsession with  your  boyfriend Drake that you risk you education for him and your dad is really mad.

Frank: I know I'm grounded from seeing Drake that why I want spend time with him at school is that so wrong??

New: son no its not wrong but you know dad is with rules if you don't follow them he becomes a completely different person. Yes your grounded from seeing him that also meant at school too son. Your dad is not going to like this at all.

Frank: but daddy does he know that sneak out to a party???

New: yes we both do know and we're not happy at all. Since I can't ground you again  dad is going to do it.

Frank: why tho Nanon has, Ohm and Pluem has Chimon and Billkin has  PP. bye I think I hear dad's car pulling up.

New: I wish I didn't have to work late but I have no choice just good luck son. I will see you soon

Frank: Great my brothers aren't home so it's just me. The front door is opening  I'm in big trouble ain't I. Bye dads love you.

New: I get there soon after finish this last scene. Love you too.