Top And SingtoKrist

Singto: TopTap son

Top: yes dad.

Singto: what the hell is wrong with you??

Krist: Tian calm down.

Top: what are you talking about?

Singto: Kit how can calm down after what he did?

Krist: can I ask why are you upset.

Top: mama I have no idea why dad is talking bout tho.

Krist: baby boy I have no idea either Tian can you tell us what is going on??

Singto: the school called me me earlier saying that you are not going to school on time.

Krist: really this is why your upset.

Singto: yes Kit how does get to school tho??

Top: I drive to school everyday but usually I have pick up something for my computer class so sometimes thier traffic since no one else can drive expect for some seniors and some juniors I leave closer the the places they want some people are not nice at all that is why I have been late no other reason.

Singto: is Mike in the same computer class as you right?

Top: no why??

Singto: how does he get to school??

Top: I sometimes pick him but that is not the reason for me beening late tho.

Singto: we gave you that car for a reason. I mean get it your helping your classmates and I'm assuming your boyfriend Mike right??

Top: papa.... I need you tell you both something when I see you.

Krist: son you can tell us now tho.

Top: no I have to do it in front of everyone and papa don't get mad.

Singto: I can't promise you anything but I will try. So here is my question are you and Mike  dating???

Top: something like that yes we're dating we have been dating for 2years now. Bye you guys this weekend.