TayNew And FrankDrake

Note: Its still the same day as the movie night part 2. Enjoy

Tay: Drake your lucky that my son loves you.

Drake:I know P'Tay I love him too.

Frank: aweee love you.

New: aww how cute is that and right in front of you babe.

Tay: really New ok no you two better stop.so what is the plan going to be??

Frank: I don't have one yet but I know one thing is that I have my family on my back.

Drake: your lucky when my parents find out they will not want my home anymore.

Frank: aww love don't worry you still live with me in the dorms since I leave of off campus now.

Tay: are you insane???

New: Tay honey they're going to have to leave together sooner or later. I would rather have Drake live with Frank since they are now a family.I mean he even said his parents will kick him out remember when it happened to us??

Tay: Hin I remember thank you for that memory. The damage has been already  Frank your family is welcome to to come to the house at anytime you want.

Frank: do I gotta call first??and thank you for this I thought you would kick me out like the girls parents from the movies did.

New: I wonder why you scared. But you need to about that you family and friends to help you. And to answer your question you don't to call us or anything unless you want too.

Drake: would guys ever babysit you grandkids??

Tay: if I say no Hin would be mad so yes we will babysit whenever you us to and you can ask his brothers and uncles too and cousins also.

Frank: Awee dad and papa you guys are the best parents ever I'm so lucky to have you as my parents.

Frank: I'm going up Drake are you coming?? dad papa you to??

Drake: yes I'm coming too.

New: same here let's baby.

Tay: yes tomorrow is another day.

Author here: there is going to be another news coming. This one might be little bit different.