Frank and Tay

At home!!

Tay: Frank you better be in your room young man.

Frank: yes dad I'm in my room.

Tay: I'm coming up right now

Frank: "okey" dad.

Tay: ( tay enters into the room) son come seat next to me on this bed we gotta talk.

Frank: what up dad??

Tay: you know how I feel  about you dating Drake right??

Frank: yes I do dad but I love him just give him a chance please I promise he won't do anything to hurt me  don't make me choice between family and him. 

Tay: son  listen I know you love him but being around him all the time is not normal for anyone I know you go everywhere he goes if you keep this up you will loss getting into college remember me and your daddy New know that you have you skipped school with him even your brothers knows why do this is??

Frank: I'm going to see him regardless whether you like it or not when comes to OffGun's house please can you be nice just for my sake??

Tay: I can try but I can't make any promises but if he touches in anyway we are going to have problem. and you willnt  allowed to see him without supervision. 

Frank: dad come on  don't make it harder for me. 

Tay: oh son  I wanna keep you safe  

 Frank: I get that you wanna keep me safe but what bout Pluem, Nanon and Billkin they are also your sons too  why aren't you worried about them like you are with me.

Tay: honestly I worry about  all of you but your the one I'm worried the most your my son who has had a lots of heartbreaks  remember when you started liking Drake and how he hurt you by cheating on you with one of your friends.

Frank: dad inks what he did and he said he was drunk that time and wasn't thinking I gave him another because I love him he is different now I want you to like him that way daddy New does just give him a chance to show you how he much he has changed please??

Tay: fine I will give him another chance but I'm not going to like it. I do know how much you love him.

Frank: thank you dad love you.  I need to get back to my homework.

Tay: your welcome son  love you too alright I will go bye see you at the dinner table.