Billkin And Tay

(phone conversation)

Billkin: Hey dad

Tay:hey son

Billkin:Don't be mad

Tay: what did you do?

Billkin:It's not me but if I'm going to tell you you gotta promise me.

Tay:first tell me what it is then I will promise.

Billkin: Pond hasn't been at school for the past 6 days according to the teachers.

Tay: seriously?? is that what the his teachers told you??

Kin:Yeah all of his teachers told the same thing and I don't where he is at. Even his other friends don't know where he is.

Tay: great now Pond has gone missing and he won't answer his phone.

Kin: never mind he just replied. 

Tay: what did he say??

Kin:he just said that he over slept at his friends house. and the reason why he didn't answer was because he forget to charge his phone.

Tay: oh ok  I will talk to him about missing school because this is not like him.

Kin: just don't tell him I told you. by the way I wont be at home today I have a study group tonight  with PPKit and my other friends since we have a test coming up.

Tay: alright son I will let daddy know but just letting you know that Drake will be living with us ok. 

Kin: oh k thanks for telling me does any else know??

Tay: yes me,daddy, Pluem,and now you but Pond and Nanon doesn't know but I will just let  them know.

Kin: ok dad. lunch time is about to be over so I gotta go to class. bye dad I will see you tomorrow.

Tay: bye son study hard.