Win Needs help

( Bright Created New Chat  added Chim, AJ, JJ, Pluem,Earth, Phuwin ,Pond, Ohm, Mix, Drake, Frank ,Fiat, Napat, Top ,Mike, Nanon, Billkin, PP, Mew, and Gulf)

Bright: I need every ones help.

PP: with what??

Mix: does this have anything with Win and you not being able to see each other??

Win:  yes it does please don't say anything to papii and papa P' Mix.

Nanon:  P' Bright how can we help??

Mix: oh I wont say anything to them just be worried if the twins says anything to them.

Ohm: how can I help??

Bright: we need to come up with a plan.

Fiat: I think we should lie.

Win: how you some one can't lie 

Gulf: How about you guys meet at my house or Top's house .

Frank: Fiat that's one way but I like Gulf's idea better.

PP: yes it does. 

Bill: so what are going to to tell our parents??

Earth: can you explain to me why we are doing this??  because Mixxie didn't me tell me anything 

Mew: same Gulf just told me half of it.

Win: my parents found out that I'm dating someone and that I couldn't see him anymore cause they don't want me to make the same mistake as P' Gulf and P' Mix did.

Earth: oh wow thats gotta be horrible I do remember when Mix moved out of your house they want me to come inside everytime  Mix went to visit.

Mew: Same here  but mine was different Gulf got pregnant just like Frank is right now. I wasn't allowed to be inside the house for at least 5months.

Top: Mike and I decided that we should all go on a vacation just us no parents how does that sound?? and no one needs to lie .

Drake: I'm in lets go babe plzzzzzzzzzz

Frank: I dont wanna go.

Napat: we can invite Nat and Max to go with us.

Phuwin: as soon as  Top said vacation I was already calling them. they said yes they would love to go.

Pond: good I need a vacation from everything. I hope my parents says yes. 

Frank: they will probably say yes you but I doubt they say yes to me.

Nanon: yes maybe you can go if papa can convince daddy to let you go.

Bill: we are talking about daddy here you know how daddy is.

Nap: I 'm ready for this trip though.

Max: agreed. 

Nat: can't wait to all of P' Phuwin's friends and family.

Frank: hey nanon are you going to be the one asking or who turn is it to ask??

Drake: I hope they yes cause we need it. 

Nanon: I think Pond is the one who is going to ask.

Pond: yes Nanon made me ask so I will ask them at dinner time today 

Fiat: I will ask my parents but it wont be easy. 

Nap: Im guessing they're still mad??

Fiat: yes they are Im just going to wait until they stop being mad at me.