Holy Trinity And Their Son

Pluem: hi fam!

Chimon: hi love

Chimon: hi love

Pluem: hey babe.

Off: Gun, Tay, New do you see this?

Gun: yes Papii I see it Tay and New.

Tay: PLUEM!

New: Tay calm down babe plz

Tay: Chi did you send it to us on accident.

Pluem: daddy no he didn't he wanted to let you know that no matter what we are still together I do care about him a lot .

New: I get it son I do but your uncle OFF and Gunnie are not sure how you really fell remember how you said that your never  date him??

Pluem: yes I know that but I guess I wasn't sure about my feeling back than like I'am right now Uncle Off and Gun I do care about your son so much if you don't believe me than I will show you  just give me time.

Gun: Pluem I do know you love my son you don't need to convince me but you do have to convince papii tho.

Chimon: yes he does let just papii is just like uncle Tay you need to convince them.

Tay: Chim you know me so will. Let's move on Gun have you heard from Win???

Gun: yes I have actually he has been busy with his movie and other things along with Frank, Drake and Bright.

New:Gunnie why did you say  his name for you know how feels about that name right???

Papii: Tay why do you still have a problem with Drake dating Frank?? I still don't get it

New: honestly it has something to with the fact that Frank is pay to attention to Drake that he forgets he has school. And believe me when he found out about Frank skipping classes he was pissed off.

Gun: oh wow I see that very good reason but like do you that have to do it for the movie right??

Tay: I do get it it's only for the movie and other things  but after he gets done doing the movie he will be coming back home.

         (Krist and Singto joins the chat)

Krist: singto do you see this??,

Singto: yes I'm reading it too so that why Frank hasn't be able to leave the house P'Tay. If Fiat ever did that I think I will be doing the same thing P'Tay did but Fiat wouldn't do that.

Krist: babe I know our would never do that I mean he is still a teenager so there is still time for him to  rebel against us..

Gun:Krist and Singto are finally in  the chat. How are you guys doing today??

Krist: I'm good!

Singto: worried.

Off: I need to ask????

Krist: don't even bother he just being upset because Fiat didn't come home last after I told him he wasn't going to be home tonight he decided to stay that night at Aun house.

New: Aun?? Who is that??

           (Pluem added Frank, Drake,Bright,Win,)

Krist: to answer your question New he is Fiat friend from school. He is a new kid in town no besides Frank and Nanon knows who he is..

Singto: ohh I thought he with Ouajun tho???

Krist: no Ouajun had to leave for a family trip.

Tay: Singto I doubt that Fiat wouldn't do that.

New: hi Frank I see Pluem added you and Drake into the chat. How are you both doing??

Frank: I'm doing fine.

Drake: good!

Pluem: Frank bro what's wrong???

Frank: nothing like I said I'm fine DONT ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS.

Drake: Frank calm down. Plz remember Wht happens last time when you get angry.

Tay: Drake do you mean " remember Wht happens last time"

Chimon: I think I know and Pluem you should remember Wht happend also.

Krist: (Fiat told me about it) sorry Frank I think it's time for you to everyone what happened last time. The only why Iknw is cause Fiat came home crying one time..

Frank: Uncle Krist. I can't do it

Bright: Oh shit if he does says anything about what happened this could get ugly quick.

Win: hi papii and papa. I do agree with Bright on this one tho.

        (Drake added Nanon and Fiat and Aun)

Nanon: so are really going to about it??

Fiat: Frank I get that is might be horrible but like you let your parents know what was happening with you and Drake is the only one other then Bright and Win knows what happened.

Frank: alright I do need to tell them. But I'm still scared do you know how scary my daddy Tay is..

New: honey don't worry I will calm down as soon as you tell us..

Tay: I'm not they scary.

Nanon: daddy yes your sometimes.

Pluem: pledge the fifth.

Gun: I'm sorry pet but it's true.

Singto: Frank go ahead tell us.

                Author here there will be a part 2 I didn't wanna make this long so I will do a part 2 later one.