Nanon and Tay

Note: Those parts will be phone call conversations between the parents and their children and their children's boyfriends.

Non: hey pa.

Tay: hey Non.

Non: like I said in the group chat I won't be home at all I will be at ohms place.

Tay: I completely understand. Are you all goin to be meeting at ohms place???

Non: I think so why do you ask??

Tay: oh nothing just keep eyes on your brother Frank making sure he doesn't go any where he is not supposed.

Non: I will let Pluem know. Dad by the way dont get mad but there is going to an announcement coming soon. You might like it you might not.

Tay: why can't you tell me.

Non: dad because we want everyone to be there.

Tay: oh alright I get it.

Non: thank you for understanding and I will see you soon and just so you know Frank and Drake has been trying a secret from you that you soon will find out.

Tay: OMG! yea I know that bc Kit mentioned it on the group chat like and 2 hours ego. Do you know what the secret is??

Non: I do but it's better they tell you. Trust me you will have a melt down when you find out.

Tay: so are you and ohm dating yet???

Non:Yes we are dating why do you ask.

Tay: oh nothing just bring him by the house after you finish the exams.

Non: I will because we are going to be home for the vacation and I can't wait.

Tay: I can't wait to see  my sons and my nephews it going to be fun.

Non: yes it will be fun going to be GREAT  I'm looking forward to it. I mean that in nice way possible. Dad I gotta love you bye!

Tay: love you too bye!

This is was short srry.