Frank And Nanon

Frank:hey bro

Nanon: hey 

Frank: I'm going to outside the tension in the room is overwhelming. 

Nanon: you know at some poing your going have too tell daddy before he hears it from some else. 

Frank:  you don't think I know that?? I just hope that he understands that its was my choice not his and I know he doesn't want me around Drake after this so like I'm scared here.

Nanon: I mean you do have have a point daddy is over protective with all of us I doubt he would understand this meeting will turn into a shit show real quick as soon as you say it you have been keeping it a secret for like 8 months now you lied to him and told him that you miscarried which we all know it is not true also did you ever think Drake would keep trying for another one??

Frank: actually yes I did and we both came into an agreement that would wait until we finish high school and collage that way our parents wont say anything to us.

Nanon: oh wow you finally have a plan and also how did Drake react when you told him??

Frank: well he came with me so I told him when were at the clinic he was surprised at first and kinda angry until I explained it to him my plan. and yes I know I have been keeping this secret  but it hasn't been 8 months tho its been like almost a year so like 10 months have been it a secret.

Nanon: just go to outside but you better come back or else daddy will have a flip out on you know how he was last time you missed a meeting was going to kill all of us including papa.

Frank: maybe I will be back or I won't depends on my mood.

Nanon: you will they ask me or Fiat where you want tho right??

Frank: I know I was just joking god you can't take a joke.

Nanon: very funny hahahahhahahahhaha. but seriously tho please come back. 

Frank: Fine I will.