New Parent Alert (Mile And Apo)

Bible: Welcome to the group finally

Mile: thank you this is great I have other parents to talk too this great.

Apo: I know right I can finally be relaxed and get advice from other parents like me.

Zee: this is great more parents are joining the Parents Club I like this I know there is a few parents missing.

Saint: I told Perth that you wouldn't have a problem with joining the club.

Zee: Good you and him had kids before we met so I don't mind and I don't think Nat would mind either.

Newwii: we do have great kids with bad minors and behaviors. Zee is right Saing no one cares that you and Pert had kids and I think Nat would love to have more siblings.

Gunnie: yes our children are like us when were their age.

Mile: we have three kids how many do you all have??

OFF: me and Gunnis have 6 kids all boys.

Tay: we have kids same as Off all boys but we have 5.

Apo: wow Saint counting Nat how many kids do you have??

Saint: 4 kids.

Mile: thats great 

Apo: so what's up??

Krist: oh nothing relaxing.

Singto:  I'm at work right now doing a photoshoot for a brand.

Saint: Has any one heard from the children??

Newwwie: no why??

Zee: because Nat and Max aren't picking up their phones.

Tay: neither is Nanon or Frank.

Bible: Boss isn't answer either.

Singto: Top said that they were at Gulf's house and that Frank is having a freak.

Zee: this isn't like him not to answer us.

Singto: does any one know why Frank is freaking out??

Krist:  not sound nosy but like there is nothing that he has been hold in for a long time.

Newwwiie: NOT HERE KRIST  SOMEONE IN THE CHAT DOESN'T KNOW.

Krist: ohhhhhhh right sorry.

Gunnie: will Frank needs to hurry up and come clean.

Singto: its not the easy someone here is very strict.

Mile: all us parents heard about this student who got pregantvery young I think there was two of them right??

OFF: yes one of them is a girl and the other is Frank.

Apo: oh damn so what happend??

Newwie: I will tell you all later in the meeting and hopefully Frank shows up and comes clean like should have from the beginning.

Tay: I told Bible to have Banky talk to his brother to make sure that Frank shows up and to have Fiat do the same thing.

Bible: Banky just called and told me that they're on thier way there to the Coffee Place.

Tay: is Frank with them??

Newwiie: according to Nanon Frank is with them but Nanon doesn't for how long.

Tay: they know its mandatory??

Newwiie: yes they all do.

Gunnie: Tay listen there is something that Frank has been wanting to tell you so you better buckle up and prepare yourself. He has been hold it in for way too long I don't even know what is going with him but I know its something big. 

Newwie: Gunnie is right you have prepare yourself just know he wanted to this despite you wanted him to do.

Tay: oh boy so we should get going than right??

Mile: yes we will all meet there.

Saint: Zee don't make a scene when you see Nat or scold him in front of everyone you can do it at home same goes for Max understood??

Zee: understood. Is Perth coming with Phuwin, Boun ad Fluke??

Saint: yes he said that it is time for Nat to meet his other siblings.

OFF: oh good I just saw him leaving the office.

Saint: ok good. this could be the worst meeting or the best meeting who knows I can't believe this is happening.

Zee: same here. Nat is going to be happy. 

Saint: I hope so this very hard for me

Apo: its going to be fine.