Harry- My Prince

hellooo! i kind of ... forgot about this book for a sec LOLOLOL pls don't hate me T—T i've been busy updating something else hehe anyways! how have you all been? i've been writing more 'kpop' related things and it's been a good change of pace for me. i hope you all have been staying safe and wearing your masks!

TRIGGER WARNING— mentions of manipulation, mental and verbal abuse, and light swearing. please be cautious when reading this chapter. here are some links to some carrds that may help if you are in need; 
https://checkpoint.carrd.co/ | https://staysafes.carrd.co/

NOTE— bisexual harry au ! any homophobia under this post will be deleted and will not be tolerated! everyone is in their last year of hogwarts in this fic! "professor alby" is a made up character, by the way! i've mentioned them in a couple other chapters on here :3 y/n is also a boy in this fic :D

SONG— Sweater Weather; The Neighbourhood (cover by conan gray!)

THIRD PERSON POV:

HIS HEART HURT. FOR a while, Harry felt like he could've taken on the world, and he did. He fought for his fellow wizards, for muggles who had no idea what was going on, and for his friends and family who he was desperate to protect. In the midst of him eagerly trying to save everyone, no one was there to save him.

"What's up with you?" Luca's harsh gaze pierces Harry's skin as he nervously twiddles with his fingers. 

"Nothing... I was just thinking about the test we have with Professor Alby."

Luca scoffs, plopping himself down next to the shaking boy, carelessly slinging his arm around his shoulder. His cold eyes glares at his old friends, watching as their concerned eyes trained on Harry. "Those brats won't stop staring. Do they happen to know something they aren't supposed to?"

Harry could hear the venom dripping from Luca's tone, the threat lying beneath them sends shivers down his spine. "No! I promise. Not a word." The tense atmosphere pushes the nervous confession right out of Harry, the boy sitting next to him tutting.

"Not a word." Luca repeats as he harshly squeezes his shoulder, before grabbing Harry's bag and tugging him from his seat on the bench. Moments like these tore Harry away from reality, his view becoming tunnel-like. The gentle side of Luca had been what he had fallen for in the first place, and despite him knowing about how despicable his "boyfriend" had become, he couldn't let go. 

"Hey Harry!"

Your smile came into view, your dark hair falling in front of your eyes as you cautiously glance at the nearly fuming boy next to him, but you choose to ignore it, for now. "How are you? You have history with Professor Alby next, right? You don't mind if I walk with you guys right? We're going the same way anyway—"

"I mind." Luca's sickly sweet smile shocks you, your eyes snapping towards his aggressive approach. Harry stands next to him, a pink tint climbing his neck. He had felt bad he couldn't do anything to defend you, or to even apologize.

"Well I wasn't asking you. Harry looks uncomfortable in your presence anyway." You shrug, gently grabbing Harry out of his tight grasp. Harry jolts, unsure of what was happening. You softly nudge him backwards, standing protectively in front of him. "What the fuck?!"

Luca's seething at this point, lunging forwards to grab Harry. You stand between the two boys, shoving the bastard backwards. "Stay away from him!" Your usual calm and bubbly nature is long gone, the tension thickening as you glare at the angry boy standing in front of you.

"He's MY boyfriend, L/n. You don't get to tell me what to do! Harry." His harsh glare seems to send the poor boy into a state of fear, his body trembling in fear as he goes to take a step towards his boyfriend.

A gentle grip stops him from moving any further, your eyes still glaring at Luca. "You take him, and I'll tell the whole school that you've been hurting the boy who lived."

Harry's eyes widen as his gaze snaps to Luca, who seems to be shaking in anger. He doesn't know how you had come to know the secret he had desperately tried to cover up for two years. 

Luca sends his heated gaze to you, your fiery gaze clashes with his as he straightens his back, "Fine. Take him, he was a bitch to be with anyway!"

Your grip tightens on Harry's hand, feeling the strong urge to run after him, ensuring he gets the shit he deserves. "Are you alright?"

Harry is shocked at the softness in your voice, he could feel the anger rolling off you in waves, but when he looks into your eyes, all he sees is kindness and concern. 

"I'm alright..." His soft reply accompanies the pink tint spreading over his cheeks, and the tears that roll down his cheeks. You coo, cupping his face in your hands and using the pads of your thumbs to wipe his tears away. Harry had never felt as loved as he did in that moment, and he couldn't help but engulf your taller frame in a much needed hug.

"Shh. You're alright, love. I'm here."

Your soft whispers are all that's heard as his tears continue to soak your shirt, but you don't care one bit. Harry's mind is filled with questions, screaming at him to voice them out to you.

But at this moment, all he wanted to do was to cry in your arms, a place where he felt like nothing could ever harm him.

hi hi! this was a new type of concept that i wanted to try writing and i also felt bad for not updating so enjoy this short drabble! i love y/n and harry so much they're my babies <//3

unedited

TILL NEXT TIME

Z