George- Mine

A/N: Hey sorry for the wait, but this is requested by mightyhufflepuff sorry if its short. Enjoy!

She walked down the streets of Diagon Alley, smiling at the nostalgic feeling that flowed through her.

It has been a year since the war and this is the first time she's visiting Diagon Alley. My green eyes focused on the bright orange colored building belonging to her one and only best friend, George Weasley. She hasn't seen him since the war. Time has been rough without his partner in crime. She took her time. Looking back at the stores that she oh so loved since shebwas 11. She stopped herself to take in the sight of the orange building. From where she was standing, she could see the bunch of kids inside running around to see if their mum would buy one of the loved products. She chuckled softly at how happy the twins could make so much people.

Finally, she gathered the courage to walk into the shop. Laughter filled her ears as she saw all of the smiling kids run around. She looked around the shop, admiring the products on the shelves that seemed to be all over the place. Deeper in the shop, there hung a picture of Fred Weasley. The black haired girl sighed and looked up at the portrait.

"About time isn't it Potter?" She heard a voice from behind her. She immedietly recognized the boy who stood in front of her.

"George..." she whispered as she ran up to him and hugged him. It felt good to be back in his arms. She has always liked George. Only Fred knew though. She was quite good at hiding it.

"I've missed you, Soph..." he pulled away and stared at her eyes.

"I missed you too Georgie." She smirked at his nickname.

She spent the rest of the day helping George around the shop. Occasionally, Ron would drop by, but she didn't care. She spent time with her love and she was in absolute bliss.

"Sophie? Sophie?" George was chuckling at how she just zoned out.

"Oh, er- sorry George" she blushed in embarassment.

"What were you saying?"

"I was just saying how beautiful you were." He smirked at her.

She blushed red as she stared down at her lap, not knowing what to say back.
She felt two fingers slide under her chin as she was forced to look back into his eyes.

"Sophie... Ever since I met you on the train, I have been falling for you more and more over the years. I can't stop staring at your green eyes or having the urge to run my fingers through your hair all bloody day! What I'm saying is... I'm in love with you Sophie Potter." He sighed and looked into her eyes. She stared at him as she tried to process the information.

"I'm sorry Sophie... I knew you didn't like me." He sighed and looked down. She grabbed his collar and pulled them together so they were so close she could smell his breath.

"Who said I didn't love you George?" And with that, the black haired girl closed the gap between the two as they connected lips.

She felt on top of the world as his hands snaked around her waist and hers up into his hair. She pulled away so she could get some air into her lungs.

George smiled and pulled her close so she was against his chest.

"You're mine." He whispered.

A/N: good... ? bad...? Let me know! :)