George- Traitor

yeet its a request
~martinezlambo~

>>>>>

My long thin fingers traced around the dark ink that had been put onto my skin permanently. My mind entered once again into the room filled with questions that have been lurking beneath the depths of my thoughts.

What if it hadn't turned out this way?

What if I had just said, no?

What if I didn't choose this path?

But, I always came out the same. Confused and unanswered.

Sighing, I pulled my black sleeve, covering the horrifying mark that had been slowly eating at me, destroying me until I am unfixable. Sounds of laughter distracted me for a second, as I looked up through my eyelashes at the two twins who had pretty much half the Gryffindor table surrounding them. They were both smiling as everyone giggled and chuckled loudly around them. I watched as one of them, George Weasley smiled freely and carelessly. It was dangerous, I'd admit it. But it was hard not to fall for the gorgeous boy. He was funny, laid-back, happy and in general perfect. I knew that I was setting myself up for heartbreak, but I couldn't help myself. I grumbled as I picked up my book bag and walked towads the two giant doors, the sounds of happiness fading away.

>>>>>

"Settle down now!" Slughorn's voice filled the air, as the noise had died down instantly. He smiled slightly as he went and stood in front of his desk.

"Today, you will be doing a project that requires you to be in partners," He continued as whispers erupted throughout the room. Slughorn raised his hand, in order to silence them.

"Now now. I have assigned your partners, so don't get too excited." He laughed slightly as groans filled the room instead of excited whispers.

I rolled my eyes at how pathetic my classmates were. I mean, what did they expect honestly?

"Mr. Potter, Ms. Granger. Ms. Brown, Mr. Finnegan..." He started naming names one by one, as I tuned him out. My finger subconsiously traced the black ink under my sleeve.

Abruptly, a bag had been slammed onto the top of the desk next to me. I scoffed and looked up to find the culprit. George Weasley. My heart rate picked up slightly seeing the person that had infatuated me.

"Hey, partner." He smirked and winked at me. Damn, that smirk had me wrapped around his finger.

"Hey?" I said, cursing mentally when it came out as more of a question.

"I take it you weren't listening?" He said chuckling as he went and sat next to me. I felt the heat raise to my cheeks, but I controlled it.

"Yeah. I mean who does? Slughorn is boring as hell." I whispered to him laughing slightly as I opened my doodle notebook, and picking up my pencil.

"You drew that?" He asked astonished as he pointed out my drawings.

"Er - Yeah." I stuttered slightly before going to the first page and exploring them together with him.

I smiled as he continued complimenting my drawings. I shoved the notebook towards him as I just watched him explore it on his own.

>>>>>

"Draco, you stupid - imbecile!" I whisper-screamed at the blonde boy. I had pulled him aside once I heard the news.

"Katie Bell?! Seriously?!" I raged as I glared at his heaving back.