Draco- Insecurities

Warning- Swear words ✌

You are currently sitting in the Slytherin common room eating a apple and reading a book. You're too engrossed in your book to notice your boyfriend of 3 years has entered the room.

"Hey Y/n." He says as you jump, just realizing he's there.

"Oh, hey Draco. I didn't notice you come in." You said chuckling slightly.

He came and sat down next to you. You stood up and went to sit on his lap, once you sat down you heard Draco groan audibly.

You rosw from his lap and went back to your original spot on the couch. You reluctantly placed your apple down onto the coffee table, as tears stung ylur eyes.

"Draco... I'm going up to my dorm..." You said without looking at him.

"Okay. Goodnight, love." You weren't able to reply as you were already halfway up the stairs.

In your dorm, you knelt beside your bed and pulled out a chest from under it. You cleaned off the dust and sat on your bed as you opened it. Inside, were slips of paper passed to you throughout your 5 years in Hogwarts.

On each of them read hateful words towards you.

You ugly piece of trash.

You worthless piece of shit.

You're so fat.

Kill yourself.

I hate you.

Draco's using you.

You're a waste of space.

And many many more. All of them you knew were true. You were so close to hurting yourself, but after losing your friend to suicide you swore not to.

That night you cried yourself to sleep thinking about all your flaws.

The next morning you went down to the common room with red puffy eyes and dark circles under your eyes seeing as you fell asleep at 4 am and woke up at 7. To your surprise, you saw Draco sitting on the couch reading a book. You tried to leave but he heard you.

"Love? What are you doi-" he was cut off by his own gasp.

You turned around while he was speaking. Big mistake.

He immedietly stood up and wrapped his arms around you.

"What's wrong love?" He said rubbing small circles on your back.

"I'm not enough for you!" You started sobbing on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry you have to put up with someone as ugly and worthless as me!" You continued.

"Shh love who told you that?" He asked, concerned.

"Everyone!" You sobbed.

"Love that's not true. You're the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much." He said kissing your head.

"R-really?" You asked in disbelief.

"Always." He said pulling you closer.

A/N- This is crap but eh I tried.