Harry- Safe

A/N: This story takes place after the  Battle of Hogwarts. You and Harry have been friends since 3rd year. You both like each other but you didnt know that ;)
House- Any house except Gryffindor
Blood status- Half-blood
Your POV
Darkness. That's all I see. I hear voices. They're muffled, but they're there. All I remember is dueling Fenrir Greyback, getting stunned and blacking out. I hear a familiar voice call out to me.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n), please wake up!"

Harry.

But... He's... Crying?

I felt a tight grip on my hand. I try and squeeze back, but I can't. I need to tell him that I'm fine and he doesn't need to worry about me. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I open my eyes.

"H-harry?"

My voice is hoarse and dry. But I can see him clearly.

"(Y/n)!"

He hugs me tightly, careful not to reopen a wound that has appeared on my stomach.

"W-what happened? Where's Voldemort?"

He pulled away and grinned at me "He's dead. We won. We're finally safe." I sighed with relief. I looked around me, looking at Hermione and Ron who were sitting together sipping hot chocolate.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes, Harry?" I turn to him.

"Come with me." He gently lifts me up on my feet and leads me out of the Great Hall.

"Why are we here Harry? Why aren't you with Ron and Hermione? They helped you through this after all..."

He laced his fingers through yours and his other hand found it's way to your waist. He pulls you closer to him. His soft lips press against yours. You immedietly kissed back and tangle your hands in his hair. Your lips moved in sync. You felt your heart pump faster. You both pulled away, breathless.

"Does that give you your answer?" He replied to your question smirking.

"Yes." You laugh softly.

You didn't notice Ron and Hermione have walked up behind both of you until Ron spoke.

"About time isn't it mate?"