Draco- Killer

{violence and swearing}

oof i've got a new style of writing POVs but if you read His you already know how I do/did it hehe

enjoy the chap boiz :)

>>>>>

All our eyes were on the y/h/c haired girl as she walked up and sat on the stool. She had lifeless y/e/c eyes, as she stared into nothingness, waiting patiently for the hat sitting on her head to say where she belonged.

"Y/h!" The hat screamed, yet very little clapped. She sighed slightly as she walked to the emptiest part of the table. She rested her chin on her hand as she stardd at the table. Our eyes still on her even though her sorting was over.

"Ahem - we welcome, Y/n Y/l/n. She will be joining the 5th year students." My eyes widened as I realized she would be joining our year.

Let me fill you in.

This was Y/n Y/l/n. The girl who killed her mother. She was sent to Azkaban when she was 11. She stayed in there for 4 years, that is, now she's here.

This should be fun.

>>>>>

Y/n Y/l/n

"Well well well. What do we have here? Our very own murderer!" One of the Slytherin boys laughed along with his goons, as he stared at me. I stared back at them as I sighed.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, my voice on the same level as a whisper.

"We just want to have some fun." They sneered as someone grabbed me from behind, locking my arms. The boys started punching me in the stomach, hard. I could feel the blue bruises forming. That is until, one of the boys hit me across the lips. It split open, causing blood to trickle down my chin. I spit out some of the blood and kept my head down. The boy behind me laughed and let go of my arms, causing me to fall flat on the ground and their shoes connecting to my ribs. I grimaced as I heard a crack. They laughed and started to walk away. I groaned and sat up, leaning against the wall. The blood continued to ooze out of my lip, as I held a hand in a feeble attempt to stop the blood. I shut my eyes, as I remember my mother. Hearing her scream haunts me until today. After a while, I decided to stand up on shaky legs, and walk towards the Hospital Wing.

Damn, that was one hell of a walk.

>>>>>

Draco Malfoy

I walked to the Hospital Wing, groaning as I held my wrist. I fell from the tree and broke it, I think. When I got there, the sight caused my eyes to widen. There on the farthest bed, sat Y/n Y/l/n. She held two ice packs, one on her lower lip and the other on her stomach. She was staring at nothing, as her eyes glossed up.

"Huh. Didn't expect you here." I scoffed as I sat down 2 beds from her. She turned to me, frowning. She moved the ice pack away from her mouth, revealing a bloody lip.

"Merlin. What happened to you?" I gasped slightly as her eye sparked confusion before all the emotion got sucked out of her face.

"Some Gryffindors decided to pay me a visit." She said vaguely. I nodded stiffly, before turning to see Madam Pomfrey walking towards me.

"Mr. Malfoy, what happened?"

"I fell." I mumbled as she wrapped my wrist up. She nodded, dismissing me before disappearing into her office again. I looked at Y/n and she had her ice pack back on her lip as she clutched her side tighter. I nodded at her, as a some sort of goodbye before turning my back and walking out of the wing.

>>>>>

"You're out late."

I turned around to find Y/n standing there. She had on, leather jeans, a white top and a leather jacket. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and walked next to me and rested her elbows on the rails as she looked out on the campus.

"Yeah? And so are you. Why're you out so late?" I bombarded her with questions. She turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I couldn't sleep, and I wanted to think." She answered tightly. She looked back at the campus, as we both stayed in comfortable silence.

"You know. I still here her. Her devastating screams." She said quietly. I looked at her in shock. Was she talking about her mother?

"You killed her right? Maybe it haunting you is the consequence. Maybe yiu deserve the daily beatings the Gryffindors give you." I shrugged as I smirked. She turned to me, her lips closed together tightly. She turned around and lifted her shirt, revealing a long, thick scar running down her back. She put her shirt down and faced me.

"December 2, 1991. My mother Y/m/n Y/l/n, had been stabbed in front of my eyes. I screamed and screamed and screamed until I could no longer use my voice. I collapsed to the floor and stared at her corpse. Two days later my father came home and found us. He screamed at me but I could never process what he said. My mind swarmed with only one thought; my mum was dead. He grabbed the knife that was stabbed into my mother and stabbed me in the back. Deciding it wasn't enough, he dragged it down. Slowly. Blood oozed out of me, but I couldn't find the strength to move. I could heal myself, since mum taught me to control my powers. So I laid there until guards found me and dragged me to Azkaban. My cellmates beat me up everyday, for a reason that is still unknown. I've always blamed myself. The guards told me that if my mother was brought to the hospital a lot sooner than she was, then she could've lived. When I was released, I went to the one man who I knew could help me. Albus Dumbledore. He let me run here. I was stupid enough to believe that if I came here, I could run from my past. But I was wrong. I was, and forever will be, Y/m/n Y/l/n's killer." She spoke so montonely, it was almost as if she was reading a story. Tears pricked at her eyes as she bit her lip.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?!" I screamed as my tears fell rapidly. She smiled sadly and shrugged.

"No one gave me the chance to."

>>>>>

I love open endings :) what did y'all think of your long ass speech? Haha anywayyy one of my fave editors is back woop im happy.
ok thats all mwahhh love you guys