James Sirius- Friends

jessicajames24's request! Thank yoy for requesting!

This takes place in 5th year!

>>>>>

I was walking in the Great Hall, when I spotted my best friend. Albus Severus Potter. I smirked as I quietly walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his head, successfully covering his view. My eyes trailed up onto my crush, James. He was snickering slightly, and I made the movement for him to shush.

"Guess who?" I leaned down next to Albus' ear, and whispered.

"Well well... Who could it be?" Albus laughed as he held my wrists and looked up at me.

"Hey there, stranger." He smirked as I sat down.

"Hey." I laughed and looked over at James. He was staring at me. When he realized I caught him, a light blush spread across his cheeks and I smiled. I felt a nudge from Al, and when I looked he was wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed at him and shoved him playfully.

"So, Y/n. Have you asked your parents if you could stay with James and I for the summer?" Albus asked, making James whip his head to look at us.

"Oh yeah! They're alright with it. This summer's gonna be fun!" I laughed, and continued eating my lunch.

>>>>>

"Y/n!" I smiled when I saw Harry. He was always like a second father figure to me.

"Harry!" I grinned and hugged him.

"How was school?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Dreadful." I said dramatically. He laughed and I smiled at him. I walked back to Albus and James, who were stuck in their own world. I took both their hands and quickly led them to their dad. I felt sparks ignite in my right hand, which was holding James' hand. I blushed slightly and looked back at them, smiling sheepishly.

"You guys were taking too long."

They laughed at me and went to greet their parents.

"Well come on! Let's get to the car before it gets late." Ginny ushered all of us towards their car. I held James' hand, while rambling about how fun this summer was going to be. When I finally stopped, I looked at James, only to find him staring at me. I blushed and looked away, when I felt his fingers on my chin.

"Don't. It's adorable." He smirked at my blush and continued to lead me into the car.

>>>>>

"Y/n? You need to wake up... We're here."

I heard James' voice as my eyes fluttered open. The familiar Hazel eyes were staring down at me. I smiled and yawned slightly, before getting out of the car. I was met with Albus, who was wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Shut up." I groaned and shoved him playfully.

"Y/n hun?" I looked up to Ginny, who was smiling apologetically.

"You will need to erm... Share a room with James over there because we don't have quite enough space... Is that alright with you?" She asked.

"Oh! Of course. Thank you, again for letting me stay here for the summer." I said as she just waved me off and smiled.

I walked over to James and grabbed his hand before pulling him up to his room.

"Woah woah woah. Why are you-"

"We're sharing!" I smiled at him as I entered his room. His room was a mix of red and gold. Gryffindor colors, of course. I layed my trunk down and went to sit on his little couch, because... I'm respectful. Suddenly, I felt a tug on my waist.

"Nuh uh. You are staying here." I was placed on James bed. I was laughing my head off, when he held me by my waist. What? I'm ticklish. James sat beside me and smiled at me as I laughed. When I was done I looked at him, and blushed again when I found him staring. I looked away to hide my blush, but felt the addicting sparks on my chin, and was forced to look at him again, I smiled when my y/e/c eyes met his hazel ones.

"There's that beautiful smile." He whispered as he stared at me once again. We both started to lean in slightly. Then my lips came in contact with his.

My arms went up and wrapped themselves around his neck. His found their way to my waist. His tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips slightly, and let him in. Out tongues fought for dominance, and he ended up winning. I pulled away slightly, our breaths ragged. I leaned my forehead against his as his fingers tightened around my waist.

"Wow." James whispered, laughing.

"I guess now's the time huh?" I said as I pulled away and looked at him. He looked at me confused.

"James... I really really like you. I hope this doesn't make things awk-" I said, slightly scared that he wouldn't like me back. He cut me off, laughing.

"Y/n. We literally just made out, and you're scared I don't like you? Of course I do. I mean... who wouldn't." He smiled as he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me in for another kiss.

Suddenly the door opened. We both jumped away from each other, turning towards the door. There stood Harry and Ginny. They were both smirking. Harry took Ginny's hand and began to pull her away.

"Use protection kids!" Harry hollered.

I blushed furiously as James looked at me lovingly. He smirked and pulled me close to him once again.

"Where were we?" He smiled and sealed my lips in a kiss.

>>>>>

Okay, I hope you enjoyed that. Also, one question. Should I do Boyfriend/Crush oneshots? I've been wondering if I should... whattya think? :)