Harry- Deprived

{swearing, graphic scenes}

This was supposed to be up tomorrow buttt... SURPRISEEE
Anyway, I made this in celebration of SEPTEMBER 1! But, I finished early so :))

>>>>>

My eyes trailed over to the Hermione as Bellatrix screamed at her. I felt myself curl my fists in anger, but knowing I couldn't retaliate, I didn't.

"Wormtail! Bring the boys, to the cellar. I want to have a little chat with this one. Girl to girl!" I felt bony fingers wrap around my arm, as both Ron and I struggled against the grip, desperate to help our friend. Her eyes looked at us, before we were pushed down the stairs.

"Don't." Wormtail said as he pointed his wand at us, narrowing his eyes, and shutting the cellar door. Ron took out his deluminator and let the light go to the small lamp in the corner of the room.

"Harry? Ron? Is that you?"

I heard the high pitched voice I haven't heard in a long time.

"Luna!" I gasped as the blonde headed girl stepped into my line of vision. She smiled slightly at me as she looked over to Grindewald. My eyebrows raised as I looked at them.

Suddenly, we heard light footsteps descend from the stairs. Ron quickly took out his deluminator and burnt out the light.

"Y-you a-are n-needed u-upstairs. W-weasley a-a-and... P-potter." The girl who looked no more than 17 stood there in front of the door, her knotted y/h/c locks falling over her face, not letting us see her features. She carefully opened the cellar door and let us walk out. To say I was surprised was an understatement. My emerald eyes scanned the girl next to me as she shook slightly. I couldn't tell whether it was because of the cold or fear.

"U-um... I-I kn-know t-t-that y-you g-guys a-are i-innocent s-so h-here." She said, her voice bareley above a whisper. Before I could even turn to her to ask what she was talkin about, I felt a cold hand slip into mine. I felt sparks fly, but as soon as it came, it left. Leaving two slender sticks in my palm. My eyes looked down, and widened when they saw our wands. I turned to the girl in shock.

"You-"

She put her finger up to her lips to shush me, finally giving us a glimpse of her face. Her y/e/c eyes, seemed so deprived of light, that it was almost like it had no color at all. Her pale skin gave off the impression she hasn't been out in maybe forever.

"Bloody hell, can you be any slower Y/l/n?!" I hear Bellatrix's loud voice as she flinched.

"Y-yes Ms. Lestrange!" She said, as if that was her scream. She quickly pushed us up the stairs and led us up.

Bellatrix's eyes flared as she saw the wands in Ron's and I's hand. Then, they flickered to the shaking girl next to me.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Bellatrix screamed as she hollered a curse causing strings to tangle around the mystery girl's frail body. I lifted my hand up, with the intention to help her, when it was cursed out of my hand. A tight hold was placed around my wrists, and the cold skin of a wand.

"Stay where you are, Potter." Malfoy's voice filled my ears as I struggled against h1im, causing his hold to tighten even more.

"One job. AND YOU STILL DEFY ME!" Bellatrix spat at the girl as she kicked the back of the girl's knees, causing her to fall onto her knees. She hung her head in guilt, as her shoulders shook with sobs, but no sound came from her.

"Maybe this will teach you." Bellatrix hissed as she used her knife to cut through the girl's shirt, revealing her back. My eyes widened at the sight. It was filled with horrifying words, that I would never tell anyone. Even Malfoy.