Draco- Dream

AYEEE I finally updated lololol have fun with this one guys! :)

>>>>>

"Y/n!"

Draco smiled at the y/h/c girl as she ran away, giggling.

"You'll never catch me!" She screamed as she ran faster. Draco smirked as he caught up, and wrapped his arms around her waist. She squealed as they both fell.

Draco twisted so that he could take the full force of their fall. The girl continued giggling as the boy smiled adoringly at the amazing girl he had in his arms.

He leaned forward and pressed his head against hers.

"You're amazing." He whispered.

"You're better." She replied.

"I love you."

"Forever and always, Draco."

They both leant forward and pressed their lips together.

>>>>>

The couple were sitting on the Slytherin Common Room couch together, Y/n on Draco's lap, his arms around her waist.

"Draco..."

"Yes, my love?" He said as he leaned his head on her back.

"I'm cold..." she sighed as she turned in his lap.

"Do you want me to get you a blanket? I think I have a spare one in my-"

"No. You can just use these maybe?" She smiled sheepishly as she twiddled with his fingers. The boy chuckled as he shook his head.

"You're so cute." He smiled as he gently laid them down as he hugged her from behind. His lips skimmed her exposed neck.

"Mmm... Draco."

He smirked at the effect he had on the girl.

"Go to sleep, my love. I'll be here." He kissed her temple, as he securely wrapped his arm around her waist.

His gray eyes stared down at the girl, who was slowly falling asleep.

"I love you, Draco." She said breathlessly, before falling asleep.

Draco smiled and kissed her head, before falling asleep with the love of his life in his arms.

>>>>>

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough...

Draco heard the angelic voice of his princess as he passed by his room.

A few years back, they had gotten married.

He smiled, remembering her singing the same song at our wedding.

We danced the night away, we drank too much.
I held your hair back when,
You were throwing up.

She held her guitar as she focused on which strings pluck.

Then you smiled over your shoulder,
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober.
I pulled you closer to my chest,
And you asked me to stay over.
I said, I already told ya,
I think that you should get some rest...

Draco had pitched in by then, making the y/h/c haired girl smile.

I knew I loved you then,
But you'd never know...
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared, of letting go.

Draco flicked his wrist so the guitar would keep playing, as he took his lover's hand and took her into a Waltz.

I know I needed you,
But I never showed.
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old...
Just say you won't let go.

Draco lifted up his lover as he smiled up at her and she smiled down at him. He pulled her back close to his chest as he smiled through the instrumental.

"I love you, Draco."

"I love you too, my love." He smiled. But just as he leaned forward to seal her lips in a kiss-

"Wake up."

He looked at her weirdly as she stared back at him.

"Wake up."         

Draco's eyes snapped open, as he stared at his son, Scorpius.

"I'm sorry, Father. But you were dreaming about her again..." Scorpius looked at his father sadly.

Draco gulped as he blinked away the tears threatening to fall. His eyes looked at the muggle clock, something that intrigued Y/n a lot, and it read 2:29 am. He sighed as he turned to his son. He pulled him close.

"I'm sorry."           

>>>>>

DID YOU REALLLY THINK I'D WRITE FLUFF ? 😂😂😂 Also, I'm soooo sorry that this is so short, I just wanted to update something for 20K READS BUT IM SO FRIGGIN LATE WE ALREADY HIT 25K OMG #JOURNEYTO30 WELL DAMN GUYS, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!! UWU

Qotc: Who's your fave band?
A: I love Panic! At The Disco, but since you most likely know that already, I recently got into Blackpink, but kpop is not my greatest liking ok? Ok.... 😂