Draco- Terror

ayeee im alive
this one's quite a short one but :// I wanted to update sooo

>>>>>

White particles danced outside your window, as you blew hot air into your hands. You shivered as you wrapped your blanket tighter around you. Your eyes glanced at the bright red letters stating, 3:02 am.

You sighed as your eyes closed and you shivered as another gust of cold air went toward you. Winter was coming up soon, and you were in no way prepared for it. Your nightmares weren't helping, and neither was the pressure from your teachers. Abruptly, warmth had enveloped your upper body.

"Hey." The deep voice of your boyfriend, Draco Malfoy echoed into your ear, as he placed his jacket around you. You turned your head, only to find him gone. His deep chuckles sounded from in front of you as he sat next to you.

"Had another nightmare?" He whispered as his grey eyes stared into your y/e/c ones as his fingers entertwined themselves with yours. You nodded shyly, not liking the fact you still had nightmares when you were already 16. Suddenly, you were pulled toward him so that your back was on his chest and his arms were around your waist all the while placing kisses on your head. Your eyes fluttered closed as you smiled softly.

"I love you, Y/n." He whispered as he hugged you tighter.

"I love you, Draco."

>>>>>

"Tell me where the boy is!" Bellatrix spat at the shivering girl, who stayed breathing heavily in front of her.

"I told you. I don't know! And even if I did, I wouldn't tell any of you bastards!" She screamed as she glared at Bellatrix. The witch laughed as she narrowed her eyes at the girl. Swiftly raising her wand, the word came out smoothly.

"Crucio."

The y/h/c girl dropped to her knees, as she bit her lip as hard as she could. It felt as if someone made her bathe in gasoline, and tossed her in a bonfire. She didn't let one sound slip from her mouth though. She wasn't going to give them that satisfaction. Bellatrix scoffed as she lifted the spell from the poor girl. A smirk made it's way onto her face as she turned to Narcissa Malfoy, nodding her head slightly.

"Draco." Narcissa's soft voice called out for the boy. Grumbling, he slowly entered the hall as he looked towards his mother.

"Ah! Draco, be a good boy and why don't you try your hand at torturing this girl for information?" Bellatrix smirked as she motioned to the girl, who was still on her knees, head down. His grey eyes wandered to the girl, sending up silent prayers, whoever you are, I'm sorry.

But, it seems as though his world froze as the y/h/c haired girl raised her head. The familiar y/e/c eyes met his as she smiled slightly. Even through her pain, she got to see her Draco. One more time.

"Y-Y/n?" He whimpered as he caught sight of the girl. She smiled wider as he said her name. Though it quickly faded away when he tried reaching for her.

"Y/n!" He gasped as he tried running to her, only to be held back by his father.

"No! Don't hurt her!" He screamed as he tried fighting the death eaters around him. She smiled slightly at him, when she closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

"Avada Kedavra."

>>>>>

"Y/n? Baby, you need to wake up." His chuckles filled your ears as you gasped and looked around. His eyes went from amused to worried and his smile into a frown.

"Babe what's wro-" Before he could finish his sentence you threw your arms around him, as tears streamed down your face.

"I-I thought I-I would never s-see yo-you again..." You stuttered as you held him tighter.

"Y/n. I'm not going anywhere." He whispered as he stroked your hair. You pulled away as you smiled slightly at him. He grinned cheekily back at you as he pecked your cheek.

"By the way, my jacket looks great on you." He winked, laughing as your cheeks went a bright red.

>>>>>

Shoot this one's short sksksksks sorry anYWay

tlgwb_taco the fluff parts are about jacket ;) jk theyre my like imaginations lol

how are y'allll? Hope its all goooood

:) sorry for the bad chap. i'll do better next time i promise!