Harry- Speedster

A/N: Okay I know speedsters aren't part of the Harry Potter world, but just roll with it please . Your last name is Allen.  😂

Today was a normal day for the Golden Trio. They were chatting away when Dumbledore caught their attention.
"Settle down please." The old man cleared his throat.
"Today, we welcome a few special guests all the way from the United States."

You and a couple of friends entered. You stood out significantly with your bright red hair. You smiled at everyone who watched you. You made your way to Dumbledore and conjured up sweets from the snap of your fingers, impressing quite a few of the Hogwarts students. With a smirk you joined your classmates once again.

"Ah, thank you Ms. Allen." He gave you a warm smile and you smiled right back.

"These are students with exceptional powers. They will be our guests for the rest of the term. Girls? Please introduce yourselves."

You being the bravest amongst your friends stepped up first.

"My name is Y/n Allen. I am 16 years old and I come from the United States of America." You smiled earning a lot of dazed glances from the boys. You roll your eyes and step down.

The next morning you were walking around when you saw a girl screaming to a girl about her age. She raised her hand to slap her and your lightning flashed and you ran to the scene and stopped the girl by taking hold of her wrist.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" You hissed at the pug faced girl in front of you.

"How the hell did you get here so fast?" She looked at you like you were an alien.

"Why do you care? SCRAM!" You glared at her and the girl immedietly ran away.

You turned to the girl. "You okay? I'm-"

"Y/n. I know... I'm Hermione Granger. Mind explaining how you're so fast..?"

You smiled. "I'm a speedster. I can run at an incredible fast pace."

"Wow... That's really cool. Do you want to hang with me and my friends?"

You thought about it and eventually you nodded.

Later you became great friends with Hermione, Ron and Harry.
"So, Hermione says you're a speedster..?" Ron asks.

You laughed, having explained to him 3 times already.
"Yes Ronald. I am a speedster. I can run at a very fast pace."

"Can you show us?" You thought about it.

"Sure why not?" You stood up from where you sat and you ran. In the blink of an eye you had Draco Malfoy next to you.

"What the bloody hell-" you snapped your fingers and he was a pure white ferret.

Hermione failed miserably at hiding her giggles as the other two boys laughed loudly. You smiled triumphtantly and changed him back.

"My father will hear about this Allen!" And with that he ran off.

You laughed. "Does he always threaten people with his father?"

The trio nodded with smiles plastered on their faces.

The next few days were spent with Harry. Ron and Hermione apparently had to take care of prefect duties, so you would fall asleep with your head on his lap. You won't lie to yourself anymore but you were starting to fall for this raven-haired boy. You were  falling hard. You were convinced that he liked Ginny, Ron's sister so you pushed your feelings deep down where no one can or will find it. Every night he would come to you and let out all his feelings. He would ask you why it hurt seeing Ginny with Dean. You would always say it was because of his feelings. He would always tell you things like

"I'm so glad that you're my friend."
"Thank you so much for being my friend  Y/n."

But you wanted to be more than friends. You wanted to be the one who is able to have the effect Ginny had on him. The longer you stayed with Harry, the more your heart broke.

One night, you entered the Gryffindor common room. You have had enough of hiding your feelings.

I love Harry Potter.

That was all you could think of as you sat on the couch. It was an hour after curfew.

"Y/n?? What's wrong?" He sat next to you

"T-there's t-this boy I like... I've been trying to b-bury my feelings but it's gotten too much... He tells me that there's this g-girl... He c-comes to me for advice a-and... I can't do it anymore..." Your voice cracks.

"M-may I ask who this boy is?" His voice was laced with... Sadness? And Jealousy?

You laughed softly.
"If you weren't so thick Potter you'd known it's you."

He turned his head to look at you and he was shocked.

"I know. I know. You like Ginny. I-... I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship."

He smiled softly at you as he pressed his lips to yours. You were frozen in shock, but somehow you got yourself to kiss back.

When he pulled away he rested his forehead against yours.

"B-but what about Ginny?"

He cupped your face.

"It was you... It always has been."