Harry- Messed up

A/N: F l u f f :)
Youre also in Gryffindor in this one. :) Uh... This chapter went SO FAR from where I wanted it to go... Ideas just kept popping up in my head and its all a little messy. So yep. I called this messed up. Enjoy. 😂
Warning: Things get steamy in this chapter ;)

>>>>>

You were laying on the Gryffindor couch. You were curled up in a blanket. You were shivering slightly from the cold. It started to snow a while ago. Since it was Saturday, you could be as sluggish as you wanted. The homeworks assigned to you yesterday, was completed and folded neatly in the corner. You shivered and wrapped your blanket tighter around your body, sighing in content. Your eyelids suddenly felt heavy as they fluttered shut.

"Y/n?"

You heard a soft thud as the portrait shut closed.

"Y/n, love. Are you awake?" You slowly opened your eyes, as your y/e/c eyes met green. You smiled lazily at your boyfriend, Harry Potter.

"Hey. Where were you?"

"Meeting." He simply replied as you motioned for him to get in with you. He snuggled up next to you, as you shivered at the coldness as the blanket was lifted up.

"Mmm... You cold?" Harry murmured as his hands rubbed up and down your arms. His lips decided to trail down your neck as you crained your neck to give him more room to work with.

"Mhm..." you hummed, only half listening. Your hands trailed to tug on the hairs on his nape.

"I'll help you get warm, love." His hands slipped under your shirt and up and down your bare back, sending shivers everywhere. His lips trailed back up to your jaw, and eventually met yours.

You turned around and straddled him. Your hands wrapped around his neck as he bit your lip asking for entrance. You granted it to him as his tongue fought for dominance against yours. You eventually lost against him. You smiled and pulled away panting and leaning your forehead against his.

"I love you Harry."

>>>>>

"Where is Harry Potter girl!"

"I don't know! And even if I did I wouldn't tell you!" You snarled.

Yoy were captured by Yaxley. You were here in the Malfoy Manor, as you were questioned every day. And each and every time, you would say you didn't know. It was the truth. You didn't know where your boyfriend was, or if he was alive.

"Tch. Crucio."

There it was. The familiar, excrutiating pain. It shot up your body. You writhed in pain. But you never gave them the satisfaction of hearing your screams.

After your torture, you were thrown into the cellar.

"Y/n!" You hear Luna's soft voice call out.

You groaned and sat up as your eyes met hers.

"Are you alright? Oh my Merlin! What did they do to you!" She gasped as she saw you. You grinned slightly at her as you put pressure onto the wound that reopened on your stomach. You flinched at the pain it caused, but ignored it nonetheless.

"I'm alright Luna. Thank you for your concern." You smiled up at her.

>>>>>

You had tore off your right sleeve and wrapped it around yourself to prevent you from bleeding out. (Which wasn't really working) You were sitting on the floor chatting with Luna, when you heard multiple footsteps come down the stairs.

Luna immedietly stopped talking as she stood in front of you, successfully covering you. 2 figures were shoved into the cellar as they tried to rush out once again.

"Harry? Ron? Is that you?" Luna's voice asked with curiosity and hope.

"Luna!"

The two males turned around and saw Luna. Ron took out an object... you didn't really know what it was... and opened it causing the light in the room to flicker on, also successfully revealing you.

"Y/n!" You heard Harry's frantic voice call out as he rushed past Luna and he crouched down in front fo you. His hand reached out to apply pressure on your wound. You reached out a pale hand and cupped his cheek.

"What happened to your face love?" Your hushed whisper came out weak. You frowned as you saw how swollen it was.

"Nevermind that, what happened?" He asked as he wrapped a cloth around your stomach, successfully stopping the bleeding. You thanked him as you both hugged.

"I thouught you were dead." you whispered as a few tears fell out. He caressed your face, wiping your tears.

"Shh. I'm here. I'm okay." He whispered back as he placed his lips on your forehead.

"HERMIONE!"

The 5 of you heard a scream from above. With the help of Harry, you stood up carefully.

"We have to save her." You exclaimed. You started to run to the cellar door (considering you were pretty far). You winced as a pinch of pain shot up from your stomach. Harry rushed to your side and helped you.

"Careful please."

>>>>>

Dobby is dead. You couldn't believe it. You were laying in your bed, slowly recovering from your wounds. It was about 2 am, as you heard your door open. You sat up and quickly grabbed your wand. You pointed it at the figure, before realizing it was your raven haired boyfriend. His eyes glistened as the moonlight shown on them.

"C-can I sl-sleep here love?"

You immedietly nodded as you scooted over to give him space. He got in and faced you. He wrapped his arms around you carefully, and shoved his head on the crook of your neck. You could feel his tears slide down you. You frowned as you ran your fingers through his hair. Knowing Harry, you didn't feel the need to ask what was wrong, or why he was crying. All he needed, was your company and comfort.

Gently, you wrapped your arms around his shaking figure, and whispered sweet nothings into his ear, as you kissed the crown of his head.

And with that, you fell asleep with the love of your life in your arms.

>>>>>

A/N: Hope it wasn't that bad... :') Also, I might upload tomorrow (currently 2 minutes away from 2 am rn where I live) since I do have an idea for a new one-shot, but I'm too tired to write it now, so watch out for it, it might come tomorrow! :)