Albus- Uknown Lover

A/N: Hi. I wanted to do a different generation and see if you guys liked this one. Comment if you want another generation, and who. :)

>>>>>

You were sitting at the Slytherin table, laughing at a joke one of your friends said. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Albus Potter sitting with Scorpius Malfoy. They seemed so lonely over there. You see, you were one of the popular kids, seeing as your parents are respected all throughout the Wizarding World. Having talented Quidditch players for parents really did you well.

You also played as a y/q/p for your house. You glanced at the two boys, who seemed not to notice your gaze. Your eye definitely was latched onto Albus Potter. He was one near impossible enigma, you just couldn't find the solution to him. Turnin to your friends, you grinned and stood up with your bags and walked over to the two friends.

"Hello!" You smiled at them as you eyed the seat next to them.

"May I sit?"

"Yeah-- sure- erm-- of course-- yeah..." Albus managed to say as he looked away from you. Nodding, you set your things down and looked at them.

"So, uhm... I'm Y/n Y/l/n." You smiled at them.

"Scorpius Malfoy."

"A-a-albus P-p-potter." Albus stuttered pretty badly... But you didn't notice of course, thinking it was out of embarassment or shyness.

You nodded happily and continued to talk with Scorpius. You didn't notice that right next to you, Albus was keeping his gaze lingering on you.

>>>>>

Your eyes beamed at Scorpius as he asked you to be his girlfriend. You jumped and said yes, of course.

It's been 2 years since you approached them in your 3rd year. You turned to your best friend, Albus, and he smiled happily at you. He smiled back. But again, you didn't notice how his smile didn't reach his eyes like they usually did. Nor did you realize how glossy his eyes had become, walking in on you saying yes to Scorpius.

You intertwined your hand with Scorpius' and both of you turned to Albus.

"Congrats guys." You beamed at Albus. Again, not noticing how unenthusiastic his voice sounded. You didn't catch the look Scorpius sent Albus' way, as he waved it off, like nothing was wrong.

Scorpius' POV:

I raised my eyebrow towards my best mate. Why did it seem he wasn't as excited as I thought he would be.

I kissed Y/n's temple and excused myself as I ran to catch up with him.

"Oi, mate. What's wrong with you?" I asked him, as my eyebrows furrowed. He laughed slightly and nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine." He smiled rather, forcibly towards me.

"No seriously. What-" before I could say anything else, he snapped.

"I said I'm fine Scorpius. Stop pushing." With that, he walked away.

Damn. What's his problem?

>>>>>

3rd person POV:
This was it. The big day. You were so nervous. Scorpius asked you to marry him a month ago, and now, here you are. You were waiting behind the chapel doors so you can walk down the aisle to marry the love of your life.

As you were walking, you spotted Albus at the front row. His eyes were locked on you. You gave him a smile. He smiled back and you turned back to Scorpius at the end of the aisle.

You came up and stood next to him. You smiled at each other then turned your attention to the priest.

>>>>>

Scorpius' POV:
We were all laughing. It was so amazing. I just married the love of my life. I smiled, but that quickly fell. I looked around and noticed Albus wasn't here. Quickly, I gave Y/n a kiss as I stood to find Albus.

I walked next to the doors of the little building we rented, when I heard sniffles. I opened it, revealing Albus.

"Albus? What's wrong?" I came up next to him. He had his suit jacket off, hanging on his shoulder. Tears were streaming down his face.

"I liked her, Scorp. I kept my feelings inside, knowing I had no chance. Then y'all decided to date," he laughed humorlessly as his tears continued to fall rapidly.

"Albus- I didn't-" I tried but he cut me off.

"It's okay. I'm glad you're happy. I'm glad she's happy." He smiled sadly at me, as he put on his jacket and walked past me and walked towards his car.

My teary eyes followed the crying Man's sillhouette, as he walked away from me.

My mind couldn't think of anything but,

Please forgive me.

A/N- This turned out way shorter than I thought... Oops. Sorry. 😅