Draco- Protect

A/N: This may trigger some of y'all. Probably lightly but I dunno your situations. :')

>>>>>

You were strolling down the hallways of Hogwarts. You felt confident and happy with what you were wearing. You loved your boots, and your shorts. You loved the crop top that fit you well. You smiled and kept walking. While you were walking, you bumped into your brother (who is a year older than you, and was in a different house).

"Hey B/n!" You smiled at him as he eyed your outfit. His eyes traveled up and they passed your stomach, which was showing since you were wearing a crop top. He started laughing as he saw your stomach on full display.

Your smile dropped as you froze. You've always had trouble with accepting the fact that you are beautiful. Everyone told you, but you just couldn't see it. Today was one of the rare days, where you would wear a crop top, let alone shorts, and B/n had to ruin it for you.

You took a few steps back and started walking back to your common room to change. Your eyes filled with tears as you let your head hang low as you walked. You suddenly crashed into someone. You fell flat on your butt. You panicked and looked up with your teary eyes to apologize.

"Well look who it is! Y/l/n. The younger one." Your heart seemed to plummet as you looked up at your long time crush, Draco Malfoy.

It was true though. Everyone loved your brother, and seemed to not notice you. You were often called, the other Y/l/n. The small Y/l/n. Or like what Draco said, The younger Y/l/n.

You stopped talking once you heard his voice. You shakily stood up and looked down.

"Please let me pass Malfoy... I've already had a rough day as it is." You mumbled as tears continued to flow. You easily ran around him as you ran to your common room.

>>>>>

"Do you know... Ooh! The Greatest Feast Platter from The Three Broomsticks?"

"Ooh yes! I love that. It's soooo good."

"How about you Y/n?"

This was going on for quite some time now. Your friends were naming all sorts of wizarding food.

Once again, you shook your head.

"Wow, I'm surprised you don't know that much food, yet your... well that! But anyways," your friend gestured to you while speaking.

You stopped moving your fork, not believing what you just heard. You set your fork down and watched as the two girls continued eating and talking happily.

You looked down as you examined your stomach. You sighed as you saw it. You looked back up at your friends as you politely excused yourself. You stood up and left the hall.

Draco's POV:

Why did Y/n leave? What did her friends say to her that made her stop eating? She looked... Dead inside really. My gaze lingered on the doors, waiting for it to open and reveal Y/n strolling back in. No matter how long I waited, it didn't happen. I sighed as I turned my attention back on the Y/h table. My eyes scanned the table as I quickly found Y/n's friends, as they continued to gossip. I narrowed my eyes at them, scowling.

>>>>>

Dinner had ended. Y/n was nowhere to be seen after she left. I was walking on my way back to the Slytherin common room, when I heard whispers coming from Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

I quickly took a detour, and went to see who or what it was.

When I peeked through the door I saw Y/n quietly swearing at herself as she pointed her wand to her face once more.

She closed her eyes, breathed deeply, and muttered an incantation. Her eyes slowly opened and she sighed, irritated that nothing had happened to her face.

"Come on, Y/n. If you want to at least be sort of pretty, you have to focus. Yes. Focus. Come on, Y/n." She repeated to do the incantation quite a few times before she started to shake. She sighed and set her wand down.

"Y/n. Y/n what are-"

"Draco! Erm uh- I mean, Malfoy... What are you doing here!" She yelped as she saw me. Her eyes were red from crying. Her hand looked sore as she was gripping her wand so hard.

"Y/n... Don't do this to yourself." I stepped closer to her as she bit her lip to stop her tears. Which, was not working well.

"You don't know me Draco." My heart fluttered as she whispered out my name.

"Please. Y/n don't. You're perfect just the way you are." I took the last step as I engulfed her in my arms. Her body shook as she cried. She gripped tightly on my arm, which frankly, I didn't really care right now.

All I care about, is that I have to protect my Angel, from this cruel, cruel world.

A/N: Should I make a part 2??