Remus- Wake up, Baby

{fluff}

yayayayaya inspiration hit again uwu

>>>>>

My eyes trained on the clock that was hung up on the wall. I nervously bit my lip, my fingers twitching and intertwining themselves together.

10 minutes to 12.

They weren't back yet. Of course they wouldn't be. It happens at 12. I worry for all of them. My eyes trailed to the white box I had set on the table, ready to be put to use.

5 minutes to 12.

I reached out for the box, the soft click hinting to me that it had indeed opened. I scanned the tiny thing, making sure everything I needed were ready and in the box.

Ding. 12 am.

I bit my lip, the sound of a pain-filled howl reached my ears. This shouldn't take too long. Give it half an hour.

>>>>>

"Remus!" I gasped at how bloody he looked once he entered. I rushed towards him, helping him onto the couch.

"Oh my God." I gasped as I saw the cuts all over his face. My hands reached for the medicine and the cotton pads.

"I-I'm alright, Y/n." He gasped out as his eyes focused on me. I bit my lip, merely nodding at his feeble attempt of convincing me he wasn't in any sort of pain.

"Hush, Remus."

I dabbed the cotton on his cuts, to which he winced. I shot him an apologetic look before I patched his cuts up.

"What happened?" I asked softly, his eyes closing as I put away the med kit.

"Another wolf attacked. I panicked."

"Aish, you shouldn't do that, Remus!" I glared at him as he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me so I layed on top of him.

"Remus! Your cuts--"

"I'm alright, love. I just need--I need you right now." He sighed, pulling me closer to his chest.

Frowning, I never understood this boy.

"Are you alright?" I asked, biting my lip. He opened one of his eyes before groaning.

"Don't do that."

His hand reached up before he brushed his thumb against my lip, pulling my bottom lip from my teeth.

"You didn't answer me." Remus chuckled as he opened his eyes, his hair covering them.

"I'm alright, your hugs just calm me down." He smiled cheekily as he pecked my nose.

"Aww. That's cute." I laughed before laying my head on his chest, his slow heartbeat calming me down.

"Are you sleepy, Y/n?" He whispered into my ear, his warm breath causing me to shiver.

"Mmm..." I nodded sleepily, my arms tightening around him.

"Sleep, love. I'll be right here when you wake up." He whispered, kissing my neck softly.

My eyes slowly closed, my lips curled up in a smile before I let the darkness eat me up.

>>>>>

"Y/n, my love."

Remus' soft lips trailed down my jaw to my neck, as he whispered nonsense to me.

"Mmm?" I moaned sleepily as I cuddled into him. His chest vibrated as he chuckled.

"Don't you have a test to study for?" He whispered, his hand playing with my hair.

"That can wait."

"Babe, I know how much you value your grades." He laughs as he kissed my forehead.

"Shh... Five more minutes." I mumbled, fixing my position on top of him.

"Hmm... Okay..." He whispered softly, lovingly patting my head.

>>>>>

"Y/n... Baby."

"Shhh, Remus." I groaned, hitting him lightly.

"Love, you need to get up. It's been half an hour." He laughs, shaking me slightly.

"Just--"

"Wake up, baby."

>>>>>

UWU sorry its so short :(( but i promise to work on overdue part 2s of my past "oneshots" GAHAHHAHA ily all sm thank you for nearly 140k views its crazy ksksks ilyilyily :))

q: how are you all?