Ron- Hurting (Part two)

A/N: This is connected to the first one so please, go back and read the first one if you haven't. Thank you!
Warnings- There will be cursing in this one!
Requested by: cookiemonster477771, mightyhufflepuff, GordonE04 Thanks for reading!! :)

>>>>>

Y/n ran towards the three friends while they laughed and continued strolling onto Potions.

"Hermione!" Y/n called. The three looked back at the panting girl. She had caught up and was now behind them. Y/n had definitely gotten more confident ever since meeting the Trio.

"You don't happen to have your Defense against the dark arts book do you?" Y/n asked, fiddling with her sleeve.

"Oh, yeah. I do. Why, Y/n?" Hermione smiled kindly at the y/h/c haired girl.

"May I borrow it? I promise to return it. I won't damage it..." Y/n asked hopefully. They were one of the only people who were kind to her.

"Oh yeah sure. Of course, Y/n." Hermione dug through her bag to find the book. Once she found it. She handed it over to Y/n. Y/n thanked her, and ran off to class.

>>>>>

"Wands away please. We won't be needing them in my class." Y/n gave a confused look at their professor, who seemed to take a huge liking to the color pink.

Y/n took out Hermione's book, with extra gentleness. She made sure she wouldn't crinkle a single page in that book, considering it wasn't hers. She skimmed through the book, but once she realized there was nothing for them to learn about actually using spells, she decided to ask the proffessor about it. So, hesitantly she raised her hand.

"Oh, yes Ms-" Umbridge started.

"Y/l/n. Proffessor, I was just wondering, there's nothing here about actually using spells..." Y/n managed to say without stuttering. (she only does if she's extremely shy or not confident about something)

"Oh, using spells? No, in my class, we will learn Defense Against The Dark Arts, in a safe, risk-free way." She smiled sickly towards Y/n.

"But proffessor, how exactly are we going to defend oursleves against the dark arts if we're not learning how to properly execute spells?" Y/n questioned the pink proffessor.

"We wouldn't exactly be 'risk-free' if we're out there, dealing with the real thing." Y/n added, challenging Umbridge.

"Oh, what is out there, that would want to attack children of your age my dear?" She smiled once again, though Y/n could see the irritation in her eyes.

"Oh let's see... Voldemort?" Y/n snorted.

Gasps filled the entire room as they stared at Y/n. She never talked back to teachers ever. They watched as her y/e/c eyes stared intensely at the proffessor through slits.

"Listen. And listen well. You have all been told that a certain dark wizard," she glared at Y/n.

"Has come back. This. Is. A. Lie."

"It's not a lie! Harry saw him! Harry fought him!" Y/n screamed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Detention Ms. Y/l/n! You will not disrespect a teacher, especially me, ever again! Understood?" She glared at the girl, and she glared back.