Fred- "Never, Love."

{triggering ideas (bullying)}

OOF THIS IS THE 50th CHAPTER BOISSS
WE DID IT! Thank you so much to long time readers, and putting up with my horrible naive writing when I first started this book so thank you so so much!

BookWorm9232, yo dood so sorry this is so short. But thanks for requestin and I hope you enjoy! 😁

>>>>>

"Oi Y/l/n!"

I sucked in a breath as I tried to walk faster. Away from the scary voice. My body was suddenly slammed against the wall.

"Nerd!"

I heard laughter as my glasses slid off my face. I couldn't see through my blurry vision. My hands scanned the floor, looking for the familiar touch of my glasses.

"Look at how stupid she looks!"

Laughter sounded once more. I sucked in a breath as I found them. I put them on and picked up my books. Immedietly, I stood and ran.

>>>>>

"Psst. Y/l/n."

I turned in my seat to see Draco Malfoy. He was smirking as he swiftly took my glasses. I gasped as I stood and desperately tried to grab it back from him.

"You want it?" He cackled as he held it up higher.

"Please! Just let it go!" I pleaded as I tried reaching for my glasses.

"What? Let it go? Okay." He smirked as he let my glasses drop. I reacted too slow as I watched in horror as it fell.

Suddenly a hand caught my glasses right before they landed. My blurry vision could only make out the bright ginger hair... Huh. My vision suddenly got clearer as I felt my glasses slip onto my face. My eyes adjusted to Fred Weasley standing in front of me. He turned his head and smirked at Draco.

"Well well Malfoy. Why don't you go run to your daddy and just stay with him, eh? Give everyone some peace here." Fred laughed as Draco's cheeks burned red, as he stormed away. Fred's laughter died down as he looked down at me in concern.

"Are you alright? How often does this happen?" I blushed, not used to the affection.

"Uhm... It happens quite a bit... Erm- Thanks for catching my glasses." I smiled sheepishly as he smirked at me.

"No problem, love."

He laughed as he saw my red cheeks and walked away.

My insides felt... fuzzy. It was so weird. My heart was pounding, from I don't know what.

Merlin... What is this?

>>>>>

I was sitting at the y/h table as I ate quietly. I watched in the backgrlund as my housemates laughed on. I sighed, looking down at my plate. I played around with my food using my fork, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I lifted my head and blushed as Fred Weasley stood above me.

"Wanna join us? You don't look too happy here..."

Hesitantly, I nodded. He grinned as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the Gryffindor table. He introduced me to Ron, Harry and Hermione, Oliver, Lee, Angelina, and of course, George.

There was something different I felt with Fred...

I was actually...happy.

>>>>>

"Hey, Y/l/n."

I looked behind me as my bullies stood there. They were smirking as they walked towards me. One of them pinned me to the wall as I gasped.

"What are-"

"Listen here. Just because you're all up in the Gryffindor's arses, doesn't mean your reputation is better. You're still the useless nerd we all know."

"Yeah, all you do is read. What. A. Geek."

"Oh and that Weasley boy? He's only doing this out of pity. And eventually he'll get tired of you, and throw you out just like the worthless piece of trash you are!"

They let me go as I fell to my knees. I heard their retreating laughter, as they went through what they did to me. I curled my knees up to my chest as my breathing became laboured. My breaths came in pants as I tried my hardest to shop my shaking.

"Y/n!"

I heard the familiar soothing voice of Fred.

"F-f-fred..." I didn't want him to see me like this.

"What happened?" I'm worthless.

"N-n-nothing..." They hurt me.

"No Y/n. What happened?"

I looked into his eyes and saw genuine concern. I finally broke.

"I'm so... so.... WORTHLESS! All I do is read and I'm not like any of you. I'm useless to this world, I-"

I was pulled into Fred's arms as he hugged me tightly.

"No. Don't ever say that again Y/n Y/l/n."

"You are worth everything. I personally think brains is a great trait. You're not useless. Okay? Please don't tell yourself that..." Fred cooed as he held me in his arms.

Soon after, I started to calm down. My sobs were now hiccups.

"Please don't leave me, Fred." I whispered as I stared up at him.

"Never, love."

>>>>>

oOf this is finally in like... 1st person xD I haven't written like this in a long time... you like? Anyways, here you go! 🙃