Draco- Protect (Part 2)

A/N: :')) This may trigger some of you, also this has a swearword in it... Oops.

>>>>>

Ever since your encounter with Draco, your friends had continued to shamelessly shade you. You, honestly couldn't care less. You felt genuinely happy with Draco. Instead of sitting in the Y/h table, you sat with Draco at the Slytherin table. He made you feel confident, and happy. He complimented you and cared for you. You were okay until one day, you were walking down the hallway, rushing to class, when you were shoved into the wall. You felt a searing pain up your back as you gasped and dropped your books.

"Oh. Sorry, Y/n." You looked up at the painfully familiar voice. You saw your friends standing above you. They were all smirking as they taunted you.

"Does defenseless Y/n finally have a backbone? Is it... Malfoy?" They laughed as they grinned down at you.

"Well listen, and listen well Y/n. He never, and I mean NEVER, cared for you. He did this out of pity, and after this, he'll throw you away like trash. No one will ever like you Y/n. NO ONE." They laughed as they shoved you aside and walked to class. You sat there stunned at what you heard. Snapping out of your trance, you picked up your books and rushed to DADA.

>>>>>

"Y/n."

"Y/n..."

"Y/n."

"Y/n!"

You sighed and turned around as you put on your best fake smile. You've been avoiding Draco for the past few days and he's getting tired of it.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked as you could see the pain that flashed through his eyes. You looked down.

"I wasn't avoiding you." You muttered pathetically as you turned around and started speed walking away. You felt bad lying to Draco, but after your encounter with your "friends" you let your insecurities get the best of you.

>>>>>

It's been a few months now. You and Draco aren't talking anymore. It was like he forgot about you. You sat at the Y/h table, on the furthest end, and stared at Draco and the new girl that transferred from America. They've been sucking each others' face off for a couple of minutes now. It pained you to see him with another girl, but you were happy that he found happiness.

You looked down, not being able to watch the scene anymore. Your heart was torn into two as you picked up your bag, and walked out of the Great Hall. You then proceeded to walk to the Astronomy Tower.

"Why..? I just had to push away my only source of happiness! Great. Stupid Y/n. Stupid. Now he's happy with someone else. He's moved on! Smooth move Y/n. Smooth!" You ranted as you slammed your palms down on the railings. You had tears running down your face, as you sat down and dangled your legs over the edge.

>>>>>

Most nights, you would cry to sleep. Resulting in puffy eyes and eyebags. Resulting in bullying. Ever since Draco wasn't there to protect you, people decided to victimize you even more.

"OI Y/N! Are you goth now? Is that why your eyeshadow's so dark? Oh right, those are your eyebags!" A boy in your year laughed at you. This was your normal treatment. You decided to push past him to get to class. Wrong move.

You were suddenly pushed to the ground, causing your books to fly out of your hands. You turned around looking at the boy.

"No one. I mean NO ONE. Walks away from me you hear?!" He swung his leg back, as you shut your eyes, preparing for the impact. You waited, but no pain came. Instead you heard grunts and a familiar voice.

"Didn't your mum teach you not to hit girls, asshat?!"

You opened your eyes, not believing what you were hearing.

"Draco?"

He turned to you, and immedietly his eyes softened. He let go of the boy's collar and helped you up.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" His eyes scanned you for physical injuries. Instead of replying, you wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your head in his chest (since he was taller than you).

"Oh I'm so sorry Draco! I shouldn't have let my insecurities get the best of me. I should've-" Instead of letting you finish, he pushed you away and slammed his lips onto yours. The words died in your throat as you two shared a heated moment together.

Once you pulled away you stared into his eyes, getting lost in them.

"No need to say sorry, love." He smirked at you as your cheeks blushed red.

"B-but, what about-"

"Aria? I broke up with her a month ago. She wasn't as pretty, as nice, as gentle, as... innocent as you." He grinned at you.

"And she didn't change the fact that I love you."

>>>>>

"Mummmm. Tell me more!" Your son Scorpius whined from beside you as you were sitting with him, bonding.

"Scorp, as much as your Mum would love to, I want to steal her now since you've had her all day." You heard your husbands voice from behind you as you felt two arms wrap themselves from behind you and pick you up.

You shrieked as you gripped him tightly.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY I SWEAR TO MERLIN IF YOU LET ME GO-"

"Never, Y/n Y/l/n Malfoy." He grinned at you as he continued to carry you away from your sons bedroom.

>>>>>

A/N: I hope this wasn't too bad... :')) Also I'm sorry it's so short. :(