Harry- My Angel

LOLOLOLOL SO UHM
I asked some of y'all who I should do and uhm. I checked now, and y'all said Draco.... BUT I WROTE THIS ONE IN HARRY'S DJXJKX SO IM SORRY! I PROMISE I'LL DO A DRACO ONE SOON AS WELL AS REQUESTS!

>>>>>

My eyes fluttered open, and were met with beautiful y/h/c hair. My lips curled up into a smile as I tightened my arms around my angel slightly.

Falling asleep with the love of your life gives you the best feeling ever.

Ever since I married her last year, my life had finally felt complete. Her beautiful y/e/c eyes, her soft y/h/c hair, her smooth y/s/c skin...

Apparantly, when I was thinking about her, she had woken up.

"Stop staring you creep." She giggled lightly as her eyes peeked open and her y/e/c eyes made an appearance.

"Good morning, beautiful." I chuckled as I placed a kiss on her temple. She grinned as she put her hand on top of mine.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, my angel."

>>>>>

My arms reached out to my side, as I felt around the bed for Y/n.

My eyes snapped open once I realized she wasn't in the bed with me. I quickly stood up from the bed as I rushed downstairs.

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

The familiar tune of the muggle singer filled my ears. My eyes trailed to the kitchen. My lips curved up into a smile as I saw my love swaying her hips to the song.

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms

I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, her jumping slightly.

"You scared me, love." I whispered huskily into her ear, as I bit her earlobe.

"Mm... I'm sorry, baby." She bit her lip, I smiled at how much I affected her.

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart

I twirled her around and dipped her. Pulling her close to me as I connected my lips to hers.

I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

She smiled up at me as I looked down at her.

Merlin, she is beautiful.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you more, my angel."

>>>>>

"H-harry..."

I heard the frightened voice of my angel sound from beside me. My eyes opened lazily, as they glanced at her, although they widened once I saw she was crying. I quickly sat up and pulled her onto my lap.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

I asked her as I placed my hand on her cheek, wiping away her tears.

"I-I... I just ha-had a ni-nightmare... Y-you l-left m-me f-for so-someone else..." Her tears started flowing once more. I pulled her into my chest as I stroked her hair, shushing her.

"Shh, my little Y/n. I'm here. I'm not leaving you. Never." I cooed as I kissed her head.

"Y-you pr-promise?" She hiccuped as she looked up at me with red puffy eyes.

"I promise, my angel." I kissed her softly then gently laid ourselves down, leading her to a peaceful sleep.

>>>>>

I was watching my beautiful Y/n sleep, when our door burst open, and a little Albus came running in.

"Mum!! Wake up!!"

I quickly took little Albus by his waist.

"Shhh, Al. Your mumma's sleeping. We need to let her rest, or else she'll be very sad. You don't want mumma to be sad, now do you?" I tapped the tip of his nose.

"No father." He shook his little head. I smiled as I carried him and rocked him back and forth. Soon enough, Al was asleep. I carried him back to his room, tucking him in and kissing his head. I quietly left the room to go back to Y/n. When I came back though, her beautiful eyes were open.

"Hey. Good morning." I smiled as I kissed her forehead.

"Good morning." She grinned at me.

"Why are you so happy?" I chuckled as I cuddled in with her.

"You're such a great father to Al. And James too."

I smiled up at her as I held her hand and played with her fingers.

"You're an even greater mother." I kissed her stomach, where our third child was growing.

"I love you Harry."

"Forever and always, my angel."

>>>>>

Well crap. This isn't as long as I thought...

WELP

There you go it's a happy one 😂 I swear THIS TOOK 2 DAYS TO WRITE JUST CUZ I HAD NO IDEA WTF TO PUT IN 😂 Like halfway through, I nearly gave up cuz my brain kept making plot twists to make this sad but I knew I literally enraged most of you with the last chapter with plot twist 😂😂😂 so here's what you wanted!

Also, if you do want more fluff chaps, don't expect them to come fast or long like my other chaps 😂😂😂 Literally have such a hard time writing fluff I don't even know why 😂