Harry- Wow

Malfoytwin oof hope you'll like this! Thanks for requesting hun 💚 By the way, I tweaked this and added a lot more other interesting things that can happen, I hope you still like it thoughhh :)

GUYS WE HIT 14K! HOW? I DUNNO! BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU WHO READ MY STORIES AND CRINGED AND GOT SOFT AND CRIED! THANK YOU FOR THE HUGE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT I GOT FROM ALL OF YOU!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!!! 💕💕💕 (special hearts for you uwu)

This is all in Harry's POV and it's in any year above 3rd year... I imagined it to be in about 5th year so there ya go :)

>>>>>

Harry's POV:

Great. I was late, Merlin when am I not? I bursted through the doors of Mcgonagall as everyone's heads turn to me.

"Mr. Potter. It's nice of you to join us." She raised her eyebrows at me. I grinned back at her sheepishly.

"Sorry, Professor. I was chatting with Professor Snape..." I mumbled as I went and took a seat next to Y/n Y/l/n.

"Late again, huh?" I turned my head and saw her baby pink lips curled up in a smirk.

I blushed slightly as I nodded sheepishly.

"Snape stuck his abnormally large nose in my business again." I smiled as I watched her eyes squint slightly and her mouth opening up, to laugh. Her cute dimples appearing.

"Ms. Y/l/n. Mr. Potter. What seems to be so amusing?"

"Nothing, Professor. Harry here just loves to joke." Y/n smiled cheekily at Professor Mcgonagall, and I watched as her eyes softened and nodded slightly.

I was always amazed at how Y/n could charm her way passed teachers. She even did it to Snape once!

"What are you looking at?"

Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I smiled slightly as my cheeks burned.

"Nothing..."

>>>>>

"Hey Cuz, hey Mione, hey Harry."

We all heard the angelic voice of Y/n. We looked up and smiled at her. She walked to me and sat next to me on the couch.

"Hey, Y/n." We chorused.

Y/n sighed and slumped as she rested her head on my shoulder. I placed my arm over hers.

"You alright?" I asked in concern as she shut her beautiful y/e/c eyes.

"Yeah. Fine." She replied as her body relaxed from it's tense state. My eyes analyzed her face as I admired how beautiful she was.

I heard two people clear their throat, and I looked up to see Fred and George. They eyed my arm, over their cousin, and playfully narrowed their eyes at me. I chuckled slightly as I went back to stare at the now sleeping figure next to me.

>>>>>

I woke up the next day, only to find myself alone in the common room. I stood and got dressed as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey Mione. Have you seen Ron?" I asked curiously as I stared at Hermione.

"Yes, actually. He's down at the pitch. They- Fred, George and Ron that is- are teaching Y/n how to play quidditch." She smirked, knowing about my massive crush on her.

"Thanks Mione." I grinned and walked out of the portrait, with a smile on my face.

>>>>>

"Hey Harry!"

I looked up and grinned as Y/n was on her broom, zipping passed Ron and taking the quaffle and scoring it in one of the posts.

"Wow! You're amazing!" I complimented as I smiled at her.

She zoomed down and smiled at me.

"Thanks! Those fools got nothing on me!" She joked. I laughed, shaking my head at her silliness.

Her y/e/c eyes drifted to mine, and I got lost in them. She smiled slightly, as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

It was like the world around us faded, until it was just us.

"OI OI OI BREAK IT UP YOU TWO!"

I looked behind Y/n and saw Ron walking to us, a smirk on his face. I blushed.

"Ronnnn!" Y/n laughed as her cheeks turned a darker shade of pink.

We all laughed at her.

>>>>>

I was walking with Hermione and Ron, when we turned the corner and saw a shocking sight.

"Malfoy! Let me go!" Y/n was struggling against his tight grip as Malfoy smirked.

"You need to be taught a lesson! You can't just embarass me like you did!" He spit at her and held her wrists tighter.

"Please! You're hurting me!"

That was it. It was like something in me snapped. I ran over to them before even Ron could react.

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU GIT!" I screamed as I pulled my wand out of my pocket and stupified him. He flew back and landed on the floor groaning.

I took Y/n by her waist and spun her around so she was facing me. I scanned her face to her toes, for any injuries.

"I'm fine, Harry. It's just my wrists." She was rubbing her wrists, as I saw dark bruises forming. I glared at them as I lifted her wrists and kissed them. I smirked when I saw her cheeks tint pink.

"Thank you, Harry." She smiled.

"Anytime, Y/n."

The world around us faded once again. We both leaned in, I could feel her breath fan my face. Just a little-

"OI HARRY- OW! Bloody hell, Hermione..."

I smiled as I leaned in more and finally captured her lips in a kiss.

It felt amazing. Her arms wrapped around my neck as mine went to her waist. The kiss lasted for about 5 seconds, when I pulled away. I smiled and leaned my forehead against hers.

"Wow." I chuckled at her statement.

"Yeah... Wow."

We both heard a squeal. We both turned and saw Hermione.

"Harry I swear to-"

"Shut up Ron." I looked at Y/n laughing.

She looked back at me and smiled.

Everything was perfect.

>>>>>

Oof my guys. I hope this is good. 😂😂😂 Ohhh nooo its shorttt fricccc. Sorry, I type these on my notes and then copy paste them here and I'm just writing this to make it a 1000 words and it is now so YAY HAHA