Hermione- Stupid Dream

{swear words}

im going thru it :')

>>>>>

I watched, from afar, afraid to get too close. She laughed loudly, her friends laughing along with her. She tilted her head back, eyes squinting the tiniest bit, as she clutched her stomach in pain. Good pain.

My pain though, was not like hers. Mine, was pain. From watching her sling her arms around the people, smiling carelessly. My heart clenching, the pain overwhelming me as my heart raced when she turns her head towards me.

"You coming later, free period?" Her soft voice filled my ears as I sat dumfounded, staring into her eyes as she waited for my reply.

"Yeah," came my breathy reply. My voice shaking a bit from the nerves that hit me like a ton of bricks, just from her talking to me. I bit my lip, afraid of the consequences. My eyes found my friends, laughing. So carefree. Unaware of the burden slowly suffocating me, and swallowing me whole.

>>>>>

"Hey," my body tensed, not prepared for what was going to happen. I tilted my head up from my book, my y/e/c eyes meeting hers.

Smiling slightly, I replied, "Hi..."

"Whatcha reading?" She grinned, swiftly taking a seat next to me, leaning her head over my shoulder and staring at the book cover. My cheeks flushed, my heart raced, but just as abruptly it happened,

"Hey babe!"

And there he is. Ron Weasley.

The boy, that stole Hermione Granger's heart.

"Hey!" She grinned, intertwining her fingers with his and standing next to him. She tilted her head down, her brown orbs drowning me.

"I'll see you later okay?"

"Yeah. I'll see you later."

>>>>>

Walking through the empty hallways wasn't exactly something out of the blue for me. Insomnia forced my eyes open until ungodly hours. Sometimes, it would keep my up until the morning. I walked silently, no need to hide from any prefect or professor, for they all know of my insomniac habits.

I let my mind wander, taking my thoughts to deeper places than they needed to be at the moment, but not minding all that much. I needed to tire my brain out. Until I heard it. Tiny gasps of breaths, whimpers so broken, it made my heart clench. I was dragged back into reality, my eyes scanning the area around me. Moaning Myrtles bathroom.

Carefully, I entered the lavatory, seeing the mess of curls on the floor. Tears escaping her eyes.

"Mione?" My voice was timid, afraid of finding out what had happened to her. Afraid of what I was going to do to whoever or whatever made her go into this state.

Her dull eyes lifted up to meet mine, her arms staying secured around her knees.

"H-he b-b-broke u-up w-with m-me." She stuttered out, before breaking down into sobs once more. My fist clenched, my teeth sinking into my lower lip, knowing I'd tell the bastard off, but right now that didn't matter. What mattered was the fragile girl on the ground right now.

"Hey, shh." I whispered, gently lifting her head up using my finger. My heart clenched at the sight of her red puffy eyes, and her tear stained cheeks.

"He's not worth crying for." I stated truthfully, my eyes not once leaving hers.

"He didn't deserve you. You deserve the world." I whispered, brushing some of her curls behind her ear. My heart beating faster as she stared at me.

"How do you know that?" She whispered, her voice wavering.

"Well, for one, you're absolutely brilliant. While Ronald is a complete idiot. Total opposites. You're kind, sweet, thoughtful. He's a bastard that doesn't know how to treat girls right." I smiled as she let out a soft giggle. Sniffling, and wiping her tears away she met my eyes once more.

"Thank you, Y/n. I really needed that." She whispered, her brown orbs capturing me in a trance once more.

"Anytime, Mione..." I whispered. Somehow we had gotten amazingly closer than we have ever been. Her eyes flickered down to my lips, as mine did the same.

"Oh, fuck it." She mumbled, grabbing the back of my neck and pushing me toward her, causing our lips to meet.

"Y/n?"

My eyes fluttered open, seeing Mione smiling down at me, "Wake up sleepy head."

I sat up, staring at her in confusion. Then i remembered.

It was all a stupid dream.

>>>>>

omg i promise next part'll be longer (yes i plan on making a part two) im sissjvsjahsjavsnsb yeah im going thru it as i said above :')

so how are you guys? :p
—> school is stressful 😪