Forever - 1

„Hey, congrats to your successful math test! I knew you could do it! Shall I call you Einstein from now on?", I smiled. "You shall! But honestly... It was only because of your brilliant explanations", JK smiled back at me, "and the screaming..." I laughed: "Hey, you wanted me to!" He grinned back: "I don't know how to thank you for staying up with me. It was pretty late for you over there as well, wasn't it?" I suppressed a yawn, only by thinking about it. I just wasn't a night-owl. Then I looked back at the screen and told the videocall-JK in my laptop: "Yep. It was. But anything for getting your lazy ass through school." He grinned: "Gotta be so lazy to get to see you again." I blushed. Sometimes I hated his offensive flirting but on the other hand... I couldn't stay mad at him. "So...", I looked back at him with mischief in my eyes, "if you still want to thank me... I soon will get back home, as you know." I smiled as I saw how his face lit up when I said that and then continued: "I would need someone to come and pick me up from the airport..." He smiled back knowingly: "Well... I guess we could do that..." I felt myself blushing again but didn't lower my eyes this time. He already knew that I fell for him long ago, so whatever.

I mean... We already got to know each other very well... I now really had to lower my eyes only thinking about the day we heard that I was to go on that student's exchange. We were happy and sad at the same time because we only were a couple for a few months back then. Needless to say, I really missed him over here. But I also wanted to do this in so long, dropping out was not an option. And if I would have, he probably would have gotten me in again, knowing about this big dream of mine. Anyways, we decided to rather be happy about it now and sad when we then really had to say goodbye. With this in mind, we went grocery shopping and he came over to my place. My parents were away that evening anyways and we wanted to cook something together. Let's just say: In the end the food wasn't at least completely burnt. And luckily enough I was able to get him not to boast about the following hickeys...

I heard him chuckling and looked back up. "You are as red as a strawberry, dear", he said smiling. I rolled my eyes but before I could say anything he added: "But you know... I love strawberries." He winked at me and I caught myself thinking that with this wink he probably could achieve world peace. Gosh, I loved this guy too much. I even was annoyed by myself for all this hopelessly romantic stuff that entered my world with him. "Well then...", he continued, looking at his watch, "gotta get done for the party now. Am I allowed to leave you already?" He smiled but I felt behind his words that he actually wanted to know if I was alright or wanted to talk about something. "Don't go over the top with your styling", I told him, raised my index finger like a teacher and looked at him jokingly serious, "I don't want other girls to get too near to you." He laughed and then looked back at me: "No one could take my heart away from you, Katy." I blushed once more. "Same", I mumbled. And then after a short moment of silence I looked back at him again. This time more serious I added: "Don't overdo it with the alcohol as well. I am not around to take care of you today." "The guys will take care of me", Jungkook said and even though that didn't really convince me I nodded and soon we ended the call.

A bit restless I lay back on my bed. "Only two more weeks and I'll be back together with him", I told myself. I thought about what he told me today. So Namjoon probably was dating someone, huh? Good for her. Hopefully for him as well, but I didn't doubt that – if that rumor was true – he made a good decision. I turned around and looked out of my window. The horizon lit up a bit more. It was evening for them. And morning for me. I sighed. I was sick of the time zones. I was sick of only seeing my boyfriend via a Skype call. Not smelling his scent, not being in his arms, not feeling his lips on mine. I heard his voice and laugh, I saw the happiness and love in his eyes but it just wasn't the same. I felt the tears coming up but suppressed them. "Only two more weeks. You will survive this now as well!", I scolded myself out loud. If only he would stay away from the alcohol a bit more. I knew how he was when attending a party. I closed my eyes, deciding to not think about it for too long. The guys were around him. It would be alright. A bit relieved I rather dreamt myself back to how we met the first time...