Forever - 6

"Wake up, darling", I heard when I came back to my senses. "We're home." What? I looked around half asleep. Ah right, home. My real home. And the voice was Jungkook who I now recognized – with an amused look on his face. He arranged my hair and then sat me back up. "We have to get off", he continued and I slowly realized that we were sitting in a bus. JK, meanwhile, already stood up and pulled me on my feet before I realized. He hugged me for a second, then handed me over bouquet and chocolate and got the luggage. He laughed as he saw my still confused face and took my hand, leading me to the exit. We got off and he once again grabbed my waist now. Then, with a mischievous smile, he said: "I missed your snoring." Surprised I looked up: "Did I snore?" He laughed: "A bit. But in a cute way." As he saw my shocked face he laughed even more and added: "Don't worry, I am sure no one heard it." I decided to not think about it anymore – can't change it anyways – and went down the street along him.

After answering all the questions my parents asked me, I was almost asleep again. I was sitting next to JK on the couch, already in comfortable sleeping clothes and leaned against him. He had his arms around me. I murmured a quiet "I am tired" and buried my face in his shoulders. I knew he smiled at me as he stroked my head and then said: "Let's get you into your bed then." He picked me up carefully and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I almost didn't realize how he laid me down on my bed and pulled the blanket over me.

I slept for more than 12 hours. When I woke up, I was too lazy to get up even though it was almost 1pm. So instead, I reached for my phone and checked my messages. Jungkook had texted me.

JK: Tell me when you're up
Katy: Kinda awake.
JK: I wish, I would be next to you right now. I never saw anything cuter than you in the morning...
Katy: Haha.
JK: Anyways, get up and yourself ready. I've planned something. If you feel like it only, of course.
Katy: If it's not too exhausting.
JK: Rather healing
Katy: Ok. When and where?
JK: I'll pick you up. Are 20 minutes enough?
Katy: I guess. Or at least hope so. Depends on how wrecked I look.
JK: You could never look bad, sweetheart.
Katy: Thank you, love, but in this I might be a bit more realistic. (No seriously, thanks <3) Til later
then! Gotta go repair what I can before seeing you.
JK: See ya! <3

I put my phone back down, smiling. What could he have planned? Realizing that 20 minutes were quite though to handle I got up and searched for some clothes. Yesterday Jungkook helped me to unpack my luggage but I didn't manage to sort in the stuff yet. "I can do that later", I said to myself and grabbed some of the stuff on the floor, heading to the bathroom. I showered quickly, changed and then dried my hair. Next, I rushed into the kitchen and got myself a piece of bread and some cheese along with a few vegetables for breakfast. Still chewing on it I put on my jacket and shoes and headed outside – just to almost bump into JK. "So passionate today?", he laughed and kissed me. I smiled back and took his arm. "So, where are we headed to?" "To the park.", he answered. My face lit up – I loved the park. He accompanied me to his car and opened the door.

We reached the park very fast because there was almost no traffic today. Arm in arm we took the usual route to our favourite place. Suddenly he stopped and turned to me: "Close your eyes." I laughed: "What?" "Just do it", he smiled back at me. I did as he said and felt his arms grabbing my waist, leading me to somewhere. "By the way", Jungkook said, "The rumors were true. Joon officially has a girlfriend now. She's really nice. Her name's Em. And that other girl I told you about, Leo – turns out, Tae took his chance and his now taken as well." I was surprised: "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" "They told me I should wait until you get to know them", he said and added: "Open your eyes again."