Together - 2

We sat there for almost another hour, talking, eating and probably flirting more then we should. When I looked at the clock I was surprised and got up immediately: "We should get back to learning if we wanna be able to get it done today." He grunted. "You know I am right", I replied. "But I don't want to", he whined. I giggled: "Me neither." "Then come back here again and let's cuddle a bit more." I looked at the clock again and contemplated. "Ok, 5 more minutes won't do any harm", I suggested "15", he said. "10?", I went for the compromise. He tilted his head while thinking but then nodded. I smiled and once again got pulled onto his lap. But before I could protest, he sealed my lips with a kiss so passionate that my fingernails unintentionally buried themselves in his back.

"Ok, but we gotta go back to learning now for real", I said as I finally got the chance to look at the clock again. This boy. He managed to make it 15 instead of the agreed 10 minutes by distracting me through continuous kisses as soon as I dared to turn my head only in the roundabout direction of the clock. He was really passionate today. But I had to admit that I didn't really mind it. It probably was the best distraction from learning and we both needed those moments of distraction lately, so I didn't say anything. I got up and wanted to head over to the table with our books again. But Jungkook grabbed my waist and pulled me back onto the couch. "Hey!", I protested laughing, as I fell back – and right on him. He grinned: "What?" He shifted and suddenly it was him on top of me. "Jungkook, you better behave!", I warned him, but my voice was a bit shaky as I saw the mischief in his eyes. "We are supposed to lea- ", I tried once more but he cut me off by kissing me again.

I felt my heart beating incredibly fast as the kiss grew more passionate. This situation could get out of my hand in a second, I knew. But I felt my sense of duty and therefore also my resistance slowly melting away with every touch. His one hand was running through my hair while the other one carefully followed down my waistline. I loved him so much. His well-known scent, so intense in this specific moment, deceived me, made me forget the room around us. My everything – heart, soul, body and whatever else there was to a human, was his. Teasingly slow his lips now wandered down my neck and I felt that his hand cautiously found its way underneath my shirt, making me go crazy. He knew the power he had over me way too well. But even though this always used to sound threating to me in the past, I figured very fast that it was different with him. I knew that I could dedicate myself fully to him and could trust him with both my eyes being blindfolded because he never would do anything I wouldn't like. I felt his hand shyly exploring the bare skin of my tummy and meanwhile let mine wander down from his hair to his back. I always had loved the complete opposites I could feel doing so: From his soft, fluffy hair to his strong, muscular back. As his lips reached my collarbones, I couldn't think straight anymore. Sometimes he was still teasing me by only brushing slightly over them instead of really touching my skin, sometimes he kissed it passionately. It felt like I was drowning but I knew I didn't need to be afraid of it.

We didn't even realize when the door opened. All we heard was an at least surprised but more likely shocked "Oh". We jumped away from each other and after I got over the first disorientation, I recognized Jimin standing in the door frame. We stared at each other for some seconds until our visitor said: "Uh... Sorry... I didn't know Katy was over..." "Never mind", Jungkook replied. I turned back to him. How could he sit there like this, smiling casually and trying to fix his hair, that I messed up earlier in the heat of the moment? I was still caught up in both the confusion caused by him and the shock that came with Jimin entering the room. "Try knocking next time. What do you want?", my almost annoyingly confident boyfriend asked. "D-Dinner's ready", Jimin stumbled. I suddenly heard a giggle escaping my mouth, realizing that at least he was as embarrassed as me. It was probably the first time I witnessed him speechless like this. Which, however, was completely relatable. I felt Jungkook looking at me and even before turning towards him I understood his unspoken question. I shook my head. I wasn't hungry; I already ate before coming over. And even if – I doubted that I was able to eat right now. He looked back at our friend and said: "Thanks but we aren't hungry." Jimin nodded and still with a red face he headed out again, leaving us behind.

I felt Jungkook crawling up behind me again as he said: "I prefer to have Dessert first anyways." I turned around immediately and stopped him by firmly holding him back. "No, Jungkook!" He looked confused. "First of all", I started explaining, "You are better at flirting, I know that for sure. So at least try to make some effort. Second: Exams are just around the corner and once again it is your beautiful and amazingly intelligent girlfriend's duty to get your lazy ass through this. So, no more fooling around. We really have to learn! First exam's tomorrow." He let out a small, disapproving grunt as he now crawled on to sit next to me. "I was learning", he said, pouting. I chuckled. I loved it when he was sulky. It was cute. Of course, I never could tell him because "cute" was something he hated to be. "Oh yeah?", I asked. He nodded defiantly: "I was studying Biology." "Jungkook!" I hit his arm lightly, still smiling and blushing even though I tried hard not to. "Furthermore", I continued, "We promised each other to wait, remember? We wanted to be absolutely sure about us before taking a step so... Well, so intimate. And precious."

He looked up and suddenly seemed somehow uneasy. "Then... Aren't you sure about this?", he asked. I caressed his cheek and while putting a strand of hair behind his ear that had gone astray, I answered honestly: "You just have proven me once again that I can't deny being all yours, so yes, I am sure. But we both want it to be something special, right? And I think it's better if it's not here and not now, don't you think?" He nodded slowly and then softly smiling at me he said: "I am sure, too, you know." I felt my heart skip a beat – I already figured that he was, but it was the first time for both of us saying it out loud like this. "I love you", I said and gave him a peck on his cheek. "I love you too", he answered, finally not sulking anymore.

We looked into each other's eyes for some seconds. However, realizing that the tension between us could soon grow again, I hurriedly got up and offered him my hand. He looked at me pleading but soon understood that it was no use. I was stubborn enough this time and Kookie knew. So, he took my hand sighing and let me lead him back to the table. But before giving up his resistance fully, he murmured: "Can't believe you make me learn after this. As if I could concentrate now..." I smiled, silently agreeing. However, we somehow did continue the learning for two more hours before deciding to call it a day. When we went downstairs, we crossed paths with Jimin and he said: "Uhm... Sorry again." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders: "Well... At least you don't have to tell the others." "You bet", Jimin replied and like that we decided to not talk about it again. JK accompanied me over to my house and in front of it kissed me once more before leaving.